👑 삼_ 2.03 👑

THREE: REGAL SUNSET LOUNGE

  The team arrived at one of the private airports of Beijing around five p.m in China's time zone. They went checking into the hotel rooms they rented. They rented two rooms for three people each. They were only five, since Hwang Hyunjin wasn't with them, so they started fighting about who are going to be roommates. Huening Kai didn't understand why it mattered, when they were all friends, but if he were honest, he would like to be Choi Yeonjun's roommate. He continued being nice to him, although Yeonjun acted like he was very bothered by the new member.

Yeonjun said he wanted to be with Changbin and Chan, Changbin wanted to be with Jisung, and Chan wanted to be with Changbin. Meanwhile Jisung couldn't decide. He knew he didn't want to be with Yeonjun and Kai.

"Okay, okay." he cleared his throat, as if he wanted to say something smart. "I'll be with Changbin and Chan hyung. You two will be together."

"Says who?" Yeonjun asked.

"I do." Chan declared. "I feel like you and Huening Kai-ssi would make a great team."

"Oh shut up, you–" Yeonjun realized mid-sentence that he's not supposed to profile his members, especially not the group chief, Bang Chan, but he succeded to find out about his friend's crush on both parties of the couple. "Mkay. Let it be that way. Let's go Kai." he put his hand on the youngest's shoulder and lead him to their room.

Yeonjun and Kai's room was next to someone who was very noisy. Somebody couldn't stop shouting, as Huening Kai heard it through the wall, holding a roll of toilet paper beside the wall to hear better.

"Why do you even need that? You look like a fool doing that." Yeonjun remarked.

"Yeonjun-hyung, people are arguing next to us. Shouldn't we see them?"

"Nah, don't be in strangers businesses, Kai."

"But they are speaking Korean. They are trying to find someone. I couldn't understand any names though."

"Let me hear!" Yeonjun snatched the paper roll out of Kai's hands after hearing that it might be serious, and now was the one holding it to the wall.

"But why did we even have to come here? What do you expect?" a man whined. The whiny tone and his deep voice were weirdly complimenting eachother. The voice seemed insanely familiar to Choi Yeonjun.

"What if we find him here? My intuitions told me Seonghwa's in Beijing." another voice spoke. It wasn't as loud, and sharp as the other one, but was still hearable. Yeonjun was very familiar this manner of speech, and this voice as well.

"Seonghwa? San-ah, he's fictional. And what if that club doesn't even exist?" a third voice talked. It was a male voice too. So, three males were arguing about somebody's intuitions.

San-ah? Choi Yeonjun glanced at Huening Kai after hearing that name. Of course! It was Choi San's heavy dialect he was hearing. He accidentally kicked Kai down the bed after realizing who these people were, wanting to take actions faster than thoughts reached his mind.

"Fuck, I'm sorry!" Yeonjun helped Kai up by grabbing his hand.

"It's okay, because it's Yeonjun hyung." Kai smiled softly, after letting go of the other's hand. Yeonjun didn't know what to say. He just ignored it, and told the younger to quickly pull his slippers on after explaining why is it so important.

Meanwhile, Huening Kai got a message from Chan, saying that all of them should meet at their room, and leave to find Lee Minho and his boyfriend.

I would, but Yeonjun hyung found acquaintances. Kai texted back, and not even a second later, his phone started ringing. His ringtone was the song called What is Love, by the famous girlgroup Twice. They were Huening Kai's favorite artist, after his older sister, who was also a pretty popular artist in the industry.