"I can't, she already went to Hogsmead with Astoria and Tracey and all their lot"

"You can have a date at noon, Theodore" Draco drawled.

"Yes but-"

"No buts, Nott. Ask McGonagall and go have a date at noon in diagon alley. It's extremely simple"

"It is not! Tracey has convinced her that she shouldn't talk to me until I make this overly romantic date and fuck her the rest of the night!"

Draco scrunched up his nose, "I do not need to know that"

"Malfoy! Help me!"

"Go ask Blaise! He's the romantic one in the group!"

"Blaise is on a 10-hour-something-no-disturbance-Luna-time break. I can not speak to him without... endangering myself" Theo said.

"Why don't you follow Daphne to Hogsmead, ask her out in front of all her friends, and then get her the cherry whiskey she's in love with and go on a little date in your room? It is not hard to think, Theodore"

"You are rude"

"I am when I'm woken up for no reason"

"You were already awake. You're just upset I interrupted you and Granger's cuddling" Theo smirked. "This would've been nice to mention, you know. I could've used this to back up my argument yesterday"

"Mention this to anyone and I will be drinking cherry whiskey with Daphne at your grave" Draco narrowed his eyes. Hermione's hand twitched against his chest.

"You can't stop me. She has you wrapped around her finger, you won't be able to leave for the next 10 minutes. Which is enough time for me to tell everyone"

"Nott" Draco snapped, aiming to sit up when Hermione's arm around his waist pulled him closer. Theo grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Well, aren't you quite the couple? Aw, she's even wearing your clothes again"

"Theodore Nott, you have 5 seconds to leave this room before I tell Daphne that you were the one who broke the balcony door with your obnoxiously large head"

Theo gaped at him and stepped back. "You are rude!"

"Get. Out"

Theo huffed and turned on his heel, storming out of the room but gently shutting the door to not disturb Hermione.

Draco slipped his hand away from Hermione's ear and into her hair, his hand tightening on her waist. He let out a sigh, not having been able to enjoy his morning as he wanted.

"Would you mind explaining why Theo was in our room?"

Her voice was tired and distant, but he didn't find an annoyance in her tone. He glanced down at her and found her eyes still closed.

He hummed in response, his hand rubbing circles against her scalp. "He needs help with Daphne"

"I figured that part out myself, thanks"

He rolled his eyes, "Must you be rude at all times?"

"Must you be clueless? I heard half your conversation and you didn't realize I was awake"

"Well, as you saw, I was preoccupied"

"Mhm" She tucked her head more comfortably under his chin, also attempting to block out the sun. "Close the drapes"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "Manners?"

"You have none"

"I'm not closing them unless-"