Chapter 13: Eye Of The Midnight Sun

ابدأ من البداية

"This will not be the last you'll hear of us, we are Eye of the Midnight Sun, and we will destroy the Clover Kingdom" After saying that, all the terrorists disappeared in Spatial Magic.

"We have to go back to the Royal Palace and report to the Wizard King" Nozel informed.

"But what about Asta?" Noelle asked with worry. Nozel glared at her.

"Everything that happened today will be discussed" Noelle nodded submissively. Then, she realised that something was missing. Someone was missing.

"Where's Télos?"

Far from there, Eye of the Midnight Sun emerged from the ground, carrying Asta along with them. The mission had been succesful, even if they had lost a comrade and the constant feeling of being watched.

"Phew, that was close" One of them said. Sadly for them, their fight is not over.

"Yo" Everyone turned around and found a certain tall blond guy with a star on his forehead and fancy clothes. "How was the capital city?" He asked.

"Is that the Wizard King, Julius Novachrono?!"

"Get him!" The guy with Wind Magic ordered, but Julius teleported right next to them and killed two of them with a single blast. The rest were horrified.

"What? You didn't kill without being ready to die yourselves, right?" He asked. "You all seem pretty powerful, I don't know if I'll able to imprison with all of you, will you provide me assistance, Télos?" Everyone looked around confused, until a voice came from behind, startling them all.

"It will be my pleasure, Wizard King"

SLASH! 

The head of one of the members of the Eye of the Midnight Sun fell of his body and landed on the floor with a thud. From his shadow emerged Télos, with deep black eyes, a demon mark on his forehead and the deadliest glare a fifteen-year-old could pull. 

"I thought I told you you would not take him on my watch" He muttered darkly

"I thought I told you you would not take him on my watch" He muttered darkly. He wiped the blood of Lostvayne. "Give me my brother back!" He demanded. 

"Time Binding Magic: Chrono Stasis!" Instantly, the members of Eye of the Midnight Sun were frozen in time, unable to move. "How does it feel to be held in one second without being able to do anything about it? Oh that's right, you can't answer, my bad" Julius then turned to Asta, who had been freed of the gel by Télos. "Are you guys good?" 

"Yeah, a few holes that shouldn't be there, but nothing too serious" Télos joked, earning a chuckle from Julius.

"Thanks for the assist by the way, I wouldn't have expected you to kill that guy so non-chalantly" Télos shrugged.

"I don't care as long as it helps the kingdom" Julius nodded, satisfied with the answer. 

"Good to know" Then he turned back to the terrorists. "Now, care to explain what this is'" He asked, pointing at a rock that had numerous drawings and jewels. "I don't remember seeing any of these drawings, is it some kind of ritual?" Out of the blue, his expression hardened. Télos understood immediately and hid behind a stone pillar, taking Asta with him.

"Télos?" Asta asked, but a bright light interrupted him. From it, emerged another figure.

"I am Licht, leader of Eye of the Midnight Sun" The new guy announced

"I am Licht, leader of Eye of the Midnight Sun" The new guy announced. Télos' eyes widened as he started trembling. 

"It's not possible..." 

"Télos, what is going on?! We have to help the Wizard King. Asta yelled. Télos shook his head. 

"We would only give the Julius another thing to worry about. Those two are on a complete different level" He admitted. There were a few flashes of light and Julius' attacks, but it all died down quickly, leaving an unscathed Julius and just one prisoner.

"Damn he got away, well nothing can be done" He turned back to Télos and Asta. "Nothing left to see here, shall we head back to the capital?"