Guess who is back!

Start from the beginning

Bondita: I only created this problem right? So I will end this. I know how to save my sakha babu.

She transforms into a snake and crawls along side of Kalindi. Kalindi is shocked to see Bondita going ahead than her.

Kalindi thinks: Sabash Bondita! This is what I wanted from you. Now go, save your sakha babu and Krishank.

She stops walking.

~Inside police station~

Anirudh and Krishank are standing inside the prison. The door is left open.

Goon 1: Here we have, The King! Today will be your last day. We will kill you in the same way you killed our chota malik.

Anirudh: Listen, without knowing the truths you cannot touch me. If you dare then you will see the other side of me.

Goon 2: You are threatening us? Lets us who is winning this battle.

Anirudh steps out of the prison inspite Krishank stopped him. Goons surrounds him.

Goon 3: Stubborn and Confident! Let me break it.

He takes out the sickle and goes near Anirudh. Anirudh stepped back. That goon was about to stab him but a tail of big and large snake hit the knife away.

Anirudh is shocked, infact everyone are shocked.

Krishank: This much big snake?

Goons are afraid on seeing it. Bondita attacks everyone being as snake.

Anirudh and Krishank are confused.

She wraps all the goons at once using her big tail and throws them out of the station fiercely. Goons are severely injured.

Anirudh: Is... Is.. that.. snake helping us? But why?

He is awestruck.

Krishank: I too can't believe my eyes.

After throwing all the goons out, she turned and looks at Anirudh then she left the place.

Krishank: What happened here now? I couldn't believe anything.

Anirudh: Same here. Goons arrived to attack suddenly that big snake entered and attacked them.

Women prisoner from next cell starts to speak.

Woman: That snake looks like a Cobra. King of snakes. You are wondering why it helped you right?

Anirudh nodded.

Woman: It's because you might have helped it somewhere. Don't you know? Animals are very truthful. I think in your past you might have helped that snake knowingly or unknowingly that's why it came now to save you at right time. Shiv ji would have sent it to save you.

Anirudh: Unbelievable!

Woman: Didn't you heard about puranas? There it is mentioned well.

Krishank: Hn, sir. I too have read in some of the articles about this.

Anirudh: Arvind also used to tell the same. If we help animals then it will repay is back in correct time. I don't know how the snake came here but I wish it should be safe forever.

He smiled with tears in his eyes.

~Outside the station~

Bondita goes and falls beside Kalindi.

Kalindi: Bondita!!

She is wounded in the fight. Kalindi lifts her up and rushes to temple.

~In Apartment~

Sulochana is trying call Saudamini but no response from her side.

Sulochana: Where this budhiya aurat went? She tells me as old but in real she is very old, 125 years old naagin.

She hears footsteps.

Sulochana: Ah again, Bondita is coming?

She hides behind the sofa. But the footsteps is of Saudamini's.

Mini: Hey, budhiya aurat! Hey, Sulochana where are you?

Sulochana comes out from back of the sofa.

Mini: With whom you are playing hide and seek? I can't see catcher here.

Sulochana: Arey you?

Mini: Hn, then who will come here? Anirudh is in jail, Bondita was sent out and she will never return as she is a stubborn one. Rani maa also went behind Bondita. So only you and me are left here.

Sulochana: Heyy! I tried to reach you lot of times. Why didn't you attend my calls?

Mini: In Takshak lok mobiles will work?

Sulochana: Whaat?

Mini: I went to Takshak lok. To bring our new pawn.

Sulochana: New pawn?

Mini: Hn, our old pawn Chirag is in death bed and I know he won't survive. That's I brought us a new pawn who will work for us here after.

Sulochana: Who is that?

Mini: Come inside na, why you are standing out?

She paves the way, Sulochana looks towards the gates eagerly. A man slowly comes infront of them.

Sulochana is shocked.

Mini: Yeh aagayi our new pawn.

Sulochana: Arvind???

Mini smiled wickedly.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️