Chapter 21: Return And Leave

Start from the beginning

Shane: Look, okay. We'll find you a tag team partner. Don't worry.

Dean: You better find James.

Dean and Kane walk away as Shane and Daniel breathe out and look at each other.

*Later*

The Wyatt Family, Dean and Kane are now waiting in the ring, everyone was wondering as to who Shane and Daniel would find to be Dean and Kane's tag team partner.

The whole arena goes silent for a moment as suddenly the crowd gives off a mixed reaction when Alexa Bliss walks out onto the stage with a lifeless James Ellsworth.

Dean was shocked to see James beaten down as she laughs and then points to the back.

The dark crow sound effect goes off as the crowd begins cheering as they now know who is coming.

The lights in the arena dim as the thunder strike goes off and the lightning bolt hits the ring.

Purple fog envelopes the stage as Drake's music begins playing.

The crowd pops as Drake comes out onto the stage slowly as Alexa Bliss stands to the side, Drake turns and looks down as he sees James laying there.

Drake takes off his hood as he reaches down and lifts James up and then puts him over his shoulder.

Drake and Alexa walk down the ramp.

Greg: And there tag team partner from Houston Texas, Death Valley, weighing in at 225 Ibs. He is the HARVESTER!!! Drake Calaway!!!

The crowd pops again as Alexa walks around the ring and stands by the corner as Drake puts James down on the floor.

He walks and gets on the steel stairs as he gets on the apron and fire explodes from the turnbuckles as the lights come all the way back on.

He gets into the ring as he takes off his jacket and hands it to Alexa, his music stops as he looks at Dean and Kane.

He then goes back and gets on the apron.

*Commerical Break*

*Commercial Break Ends*

Kane and Harper are seen in the ring fighting, Kane delivers a back body drop as he gets up and tags Dean in.

The match goes on as the crowd chants for Drake though Dean wouldn't tag him or Kane in.

Ambrose hits swinging neck breaker on Luke as he goes over to Bray in the corner and hits a running bulldog.

He gets back up as he hits a closeline to Harper.

He goes back over to Bray and starts unloading with punches but suddenly Bray grabs him and hits a sister Abigail but Bray can't get the cover.

Dean rolls over to the corner as the crowd chants for Drake, Drake tags himself in as he gets into the ring and steps forward but looks back at Dean.

He picks him up and then throws him over the top rope.