196

Chapter 196: Carry Her

Mu Sheng looked puzzled, but she walked towards Li Hanchen.

Mu Sheng preferred simple styles. Her black gown had an excellent cut. The waist was cinched and had gold embroidery on it. It accentuated her fairness and made her look mysterious and elegant.

"What?" Mu Sheng stood in front of Li Hanchen and raised her head slightly.

Li Hanchen lowered his head towards Mu Sheng and came close to her.

Mu Sheng was startled by the sudden movement and went stunned.

Li Hanchen's face appeared right in front of her. Mu Sheng could not help swallowing saliva nervously. "You..."

Li Hanchen glanced at her face deeply before slowly glancing behind her shoulder.

Even though Li Hanchen looked at her completely innocently, Mu Sheng could not help feeling nervous. She instinctively wanted to move, but Li Hanchen said, "Don't move."

"Okay." Mu Sheng stood obediently.

Li Hanchen stepped forward and moved sideways slightly and placed his hands on Mu Sheng's back. The sound of her zipper getting done could be heard from behind as he pulled her half-done zipper up.

Li Hanchen took two steps back and looked at Mu Sheng.

"Does it look good?" Mu Sheng was asking about the dress.

"Uh huh." Moments later, Li Hanchen nodded as he looked at her deeply. "It's beautiful."

He naturally was not talking about the design.

The waist-hugging black dress accentuated Mu Sheng's fair complexion and slender waist.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

Although Mu Sheng did not care about what she wore, she was a woman, so she naturally liked beautiful things. She felt happy when she saw how beautiful the dress turned out.

Mu Sheng looked inside the mirror as Li Hanchen kept looking at her from nearby.

Mu Sheng was busy studying the dress details when she suddenly noticed him looking at her. Her ears suddenly felt warm, and they blushed red like rubies even though she was not wearing any earrings.

Li Hanchen contemplated before he smiled. "Why are your ears so red?"

The moment Li Hanchen smiled at her, Mu Sheng's ears blushed even harder. She turned and said, "Stop looking at me."

"Sure." Li Hanchen smiled slightly as he obediently turned around and stopped looking at Mu Sheng.

Although he was no longer looking at Mu Sheng, she could still sense his presence in the changing room, so she felt uncomfortable.

Li Hanchen detected Mu Sheng's uneasiness, so he took two steps forward. "I have work to do, so I will leave you to it."

"Okay." Mu Sheng could not wait for him to leave.

Just as Li Hanchen was about to leave, he walked up to Mu Sheng and startled her. He smiled as he lowered his head and removed a small scrap of fabric off her head. "There's some scrap on your head."

Li Hanchen's scent made Mu Sheng flustered once more.

Before Mu Sheng could say a word, Li Hanchen turned and walked off with the scrap of fabric.

Mu Sheng stood standing in front of the mirror blushing.

Mu Sheng looked inside the mirror and saw herself blushing and quickly examined her pulse.