03

CHAPTER 03: Proud Little Brother

Only the sound of flags flapping in the wind was audible on the ski track.

Mu Sheng skied over slowly. There was some snow on her face, and her eyes were filled with pride and confidence. It felt as though the grounds beneath her feet were not a training ground but an Olympic podium.

"That's incredible." Qin Lei's excited voice broke the silence.

He had an inkling that Mu Sheng was a great skier, but he did not expect her to be so agile and smooth. Even he was incapable of achieving this.

Qin Lei had an appreciation of how flawless Mu Sheng's every move was. However, the laymen were simply floored by the four continuous backflips she did. After all, the visual impact was immense.

The director suddenly snapped out of his daze and slapped the cameraman's arm. "Do you have that on film?"

The cameraman was stunned as well. "Yeah. All four cameras were on her."

The director smiled so hard that there were wrinkles on his face. "Focus on Mu Sheng For the rest of the episode. Trust me. The ratings are going to go through the roof."

The director was keenly aware of the importance of such highlights in a program.

Mu Sheng's remarkable skiing was genuinely cool and eye-catching. The audience would certainly love it if they used it as a highlight.

"Miss Mu, do you want to join the provincial team?" Qin Lei admired Mu Sheng's talent so much that he wanted to poach her right away.

"Let's go on filming. Can you tell us what kind of training you do? How did you manage to do the backflip?"

Qin Lei and the director surrounded Mu Sheng and fought over her.

"I will talk to you after I am done filming." Mu Sheng stopped them decisively.

"How is this possible? Why is she so good at skiing?" Chen Jiao's face was filled with jealousy. "Yingying, did you really mean it when you said she was a good skier?"

Ruan Yingying watched as everyone surrounded Mu Sheng. She gritted her teeth and forced a smile. "Uh huh. She has always been a great skier."

"Tsk. She is such a showoff. Is she worried that no one knows she is a good skier? Even though she is a singer, she is bad at singing. Instead, she is good with all this other nonsense." Chen Jiao felt upset when Ruan Yingying affirmed the truth about Mu Sheng's skiing skills.

"Enough. Let's continue filming and stop talking." Ruan Yingying put on the airs of a leader.

For the rest of the filming, it was clear that the production team liked Mu Sheng and kept focusing on her.

The filming was finally completed in the evening. After waiting at the hotel entrance for half a day, Qin Lei finally spotted the film crew coming back.

Mu Sheng was wearing a broad black hoodie. Her chin was visible under the brim of the hood and seemed fair in contrast. The director spoke to Mu Sheng excitedly, but he abruptly shut up after Mu Sheng replied him.

Qin Lei immediately walked over when Mu Sheng approached him. "Miss Mu, let's talk."

Mu Sheng checked the time before she went to the front desk and wrote her number for Qin Lei. "I have to leave. We can talk over the phone."

"That works!" Qin Lei happily took the piece of paper.

Mu Sheng went back to the hotel room to pack up her things. The original owner of the body had gaudy clothes, so Mu Sheng did not like them and left them in the hotel closet without taking them.