158

Chapter 158: Mr. Li Saves the Day

C remained online despite all the arguing going on in the channel. He gave Mu Sheng an Endless Star and all the comments disappeared.

As usual, everyone could send comments ten seconds later.

[Tsk tsk tsk. Cat Live is on the brink of bankruptcy, but its bot is still here to give Mu gifts. Sure enough, they planned this in advance.]

[I wonder if the bot will answer if you try to talk to it.]

Even though people were arguing online in the channel, Mu Sheng was unaffected and turned on the game right away.

Mu Sheng's ID was called Mu inside the video game.

By now, everyone knew Mu Sheng's gaming ID. The moment the game started, her teammates ridiculed her.

"Oh my. Aren't you God Mu who single-handedly made Cat Live fold? Are you here to make PUBG collapse as well?"

Mu Sheng turned off her teammate's microphone function, but she did not realize that most of the people who were gaming now were waiting for her to show up in the game.

All the players had picked names to mock her such as God Mu the Cheat, God Mu Bearer of Bad Luck, and Mu Made Cat Live Go Bankrupt.

Regardless of where Mu Sheng went, people mocked Mu Sheng.

...

Mu Sheng won the match, but her fans felt terrible watching it. No one wanted to see their favorite live telecaster suffer such humiliation.

However, the anti-fans reveled in joy in the channel.

[Hahahaha! Serves you right for cheating. Cat Live has to close because of you.]

[Where has God Mu's bot gone? Is he going to show up and give her Endless Stars? Are you the bot?]

Continue_reading_on MYB0 X N0VEL. COM

He sent another Endless Star.

Only C's single sentence could be seen under the channel comments.

[Check out social media.]

This strange comment left everyone in furor.

[Hahaha! Is a bot capable of talking? Social media? Do bots have social media accounts?]

A lot of curious viewers tapped on social media to check it out and saw a swiftly trending post coming in as the hottest post online.

The nosey viewers came back to the channel 30 minutes later.

[Go check out social media now! Oh god! C was not a bot! He is a rich man!]

The clueless viewers went to check out social media and were dumbfounded.

The number one post on social media was a post by Flourishing Age Group's CEO.

If Golden Group was the most mysterious group in the world, then Flourishing Age Group was the most mysterious business in the country.

Slightly over a year ago, Flourishing Age Group started appearing in the country and swiftly became one of the most powerful companies in the country.

Since it was particularly competitive and joined the local business world with such dominance, the public suspected Flourishing Age Group was Golden Group's subsidiary and Golden Group was setting up business in the country.

Everyone was particularly curious about the true identity of the CEO of Flourishing Age Group. Now, he had set up a social media account and sent a post.