186

Chapter 186: You Can Live Off Me

Li Hanchen kept looking straight into her eyes the moment Mu Sheng finished her sentence without saying a word. She could not help feeling puzzled. "What's wrong?"

Li Hanchen looked at her profoundly. "How much money do you have left after buying these cars?"

Cat Live split income with live telecasters 50: 50, so Mu Sheng received just enough money to buy only two cars.

Mu Sheng took out her phone and checked her bank balance. Well done. She had become a pauper yet again. "I still have $1,200 left. It's okay. I can always make more."

Li Hanchen looked at Mu Sheng quietly with fireworks in his eyes. "Did you finish spending all your money because you bought me a car?"

Mu Sheng did not have money sense. In her opinion, it was only natural to spend money. She nodded. "You can drive it from now on."

Li Hanchen smiled. He took two steps forward and embraced Mu Sheng before she realized what he wanted to do.

However, Li Hanchen simply embraced her without doing anything else.

Mu Sheng was caught by surprise. "What's wrong?"

Li Hanchen's sexy voice echoed beside her ear. "Thanks."

Mu Sheng wanted to take a step back, but she changed her mind when she recalled what she heard about Li Hanchen.

Li Hanchen was abducted ten years ago. Now that he was finally back, his own family kept making his life hard for him. If it weren't for her, he would not have survived for more than a year.

This must be the reason that he was so touched whenever someone treated him well.

After Mu Sheng thought she had figured out why Li Hanchen was hugging her, she patted Li Hanchen's back as though he was a child and comforted him, "Don't worry. Things will get better in the future."

Li Hanchen tightened his embrace on Mu Sheng and pulled Mu Sheng towards him.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

Since Mu Sheng was a head shorter than Li Hanchen, she was entirely pulled into his arms and all she could smell was his cool pine scent.

Mu Sheng could keenly sense Li Hanchen's palpitating heart with her head against his chest.

As his physician, Mu Sheng felt Li Hanchen's heartbeat was simply abnormally fast, so she said candidly, "Why is your heartbeat so fast?"

"Uh huh." Li Hanchen smiled. "Thanks for the car."

Mu Sheng felt it was strange to hug Li Hanchen. Li Hanchen's manly scent made Mu Sheng uncomfortable and she instinctively struggled, so he instantly went stiff.

He let go of Mu Sheng and looked at her so deeply that it was impossible for her to see what he was thinking.

Mu Sheng noticed the serious look on his face and swiftly changed the subject. "Do you want to go for a spin?"

Li Hanchen nodded. "Sure. Come along with me."

Li Hanchen got into the car and scrutinized its interior.

He had driven plenty of luxurious cars in his life that were worth way more than this Mercedes-Benz GLS, but it was the first time he ever scrutinized every detail inside his car.

Mu Sheng felt her gift was a success when she noticed how much Li Hanchen adored the car.

Li Hanchen raised his head. "Do you only have $1,200 left?"