185

Chapter 185: Mu Sheng Is Loaded

Mu Xiao was so infuriated by Mu Sheng that her face was contorted. The moment she heard someone enter the room, she composed herself and frowned slightly.

"Xiao Ziyu?"

Mu Xiao looked shocked. He was Metropolis University's school heartthrob and he always had a cool distant aura. Although she was not interested in Xiao Ziyu, it was a real honor to talk to him, and her vanity was deeply satisfied by the attention.

Moreover, there was a long-time rumor going on in school saying that Xiao Ziyu was somehow related to the Mu family.

Xiao Ziyu glanced at the piano beside Mu Xiao. On his way here, the only people he encountered were Mu Xiao and Mu Sheng.

It was impossible for Mu Sheng to have such mastery over the piano, so it had to be Mu Xiao since she was a well-known talent from the language department.

A look of admiration rose in Xiao Ziyu's eyes. "That song was really good."

Xiao Ziyu was from the Xiao family, so he had seen a lot ever since young. Now that he was praising Mu Xiao for her excellent piano skills, he naturally meant it.

Mu Xiao was stunned. She glanced at the piano before looking at Xiao Ziyu. "Did you see Mu Sheng walking out of the class earlier?"

The moment she talked about Mu Sheng, Xiao Ziyu looked annoyed. "No wonder you didn't finish playing. She must have interrupted you, right?"

She was such bad luck.

Mu Xiao was caught by surprise when she saw the look of disdain in his eyes. Her eyes glinted as she lowered them before raising her head shyly.

"Thanks."

Xiao Ziyu took a seat. "It was genuinely wonderful. Do you think you can finish playing the second half of this song?"

He really wanted to hear the rest of the song.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

Mu Xiao nodded her head. "Sure."

Mu Xiao walked up in front of the piano and placed her hands on the keyboard. "Ow." She suddenly held her right wrist.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Ziyu walked up to check on her.

"Nothing." Mu Xiao's right hand trembled as she placed it on the keyboard. "My tendonitis is acting up. I will go to the hospital for a checkup after finishing the song."

Xiao Ziyu strode forward and looked worried. "It's fine. Why don't you go get it checked out first? Since we are studying at the same university, you can play for me anytime. It's no big deal."

"Thanks a lot." Mu Xiao held her wrist as she stood up with a pitiful look on her face. "In that case, I will go to the hospital now."

"Let me walk you out." Since Mu Xiao was injured, Xiao Ziyu volunteered to carry her bag and walk her out of campus.

Mu Xiao acted shy on her way out.

Despite her love for Li Ming, she enjoyed the envy and attention she got from everyone.

After all, he was the cold and lofty school heartthrob, Xiao Ziyu. Also, he hailed from the legendary Xiao family. He was always known to be unapproachable, but here he was helping to carry her bag.

Every single girl who passed wished they were Mu Xiao.

"We're here. Thank you." Mu Xiao smiled as she bade farewell to Xiao Ziyu when they finally arrived at the school gate.