𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"You don't deserve a chance, Dinero." Ni said, sighing. She shuffled around in her bed. "You did what you did." 

"I know, princess." Notti said, losing the ounce of hope he had left. "But if you knew the backstory of what happened, you might understand more, okay? Please just let me explain, Ni." 

"I don't wanna hear whatever you've gotta say, what don't you understand?" Ni'mari said, her voice began to grow louder with anger. "I don't care. Nothing can make me hate you less than I do right now, it can only make me hate you more."

"You hate me, for real?" He replied, his voice dampened with despair.

"Well, maybe not hate." Ni responded, trying to hide the fact that she was crying. "But I wish I really did hate you."

"You don't mean that, ma." Notti said, laughing slightly to remove the awkwardness from the situation. "Can I come over? So we can talk." 

"I don't wanna talk." She replied, getting more and more frustrated. "When I did  wanna talk, you shouted in my face. So why would I wanna talk to you now?"

"I already apologized for that like a thousand times, NaiNai." Notti said, sighing. "I wasn't in the mood and you wasn't tryna hear me out anyway. And Sky kept on shouting in my face, not letting me talk and making you not believe me." 

"Well, you're full of shit. Maybe that's why she wasn't letting you talk." Ni responded, shrugging. "I don't understand why you blaming Sky for your story not adding up. She didn't make me not believe you, I got my own mind, stupid." 

"Ni, I didn't call you to argue, aight?" Notti said, changing the subject. "I just wanna talk 'cause whatever you think I did, I didn't do. Like you said when I first met you, niggas love to lie."

"Whatever, Dinero." Ni'mari replied, with a heavy eye roll. "You can come over, you only getting 10 minutes to talk then you're getting the fuck out and that's prolly gonna be the last time we ever talk." 

Notti laughed, shaking his head. "You and me both know that's not gon' be the last time we talk, Ni. You mine forever." 

Ni'mari laughed, mocking him. "Aight. If you not here in less than thirty minutes, I'm not talking no more. Your time starts now."

"Aight, ma but I-" He began to say, but Ni had already hung up. He sighed, removing the phone from his ear.

He placed his phone in his pocket and walked over to his room to find something to wear. 

He picked out a plain white wifebeater and grey Nike shorts, pairing them with his white Oreo Jordan 4s.

------------------〄------------------

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝟑:𝟎𝟕𝐏𝐌

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐍𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝟑:𝟎𝟕𝐏𝐌