xix. LOSING YOU.

AND so, the plan was in motion, Cornelius would shut off the power using the breakers, their father would head down and get distracted by all the other kids, the two sword-fighers, the filmers and such while they snuck into his office. "Cornelius?!" The man now shouted when all of the power went off.

He came out of his office and leaned over the railing, "Cornelius?" He calls out just to get a shriek in response. "Cornelius!" He rushed down the stairs and they quickly rush into the office. "Wait, where's Argyle?" Will looks to Mike and Suzie then at Charles and Jonathan as the older of the two shut the door. "Shit, I don't know." Jonathan replied back.

"And three, two..." The power comes back on just as planned. "Oh, my God. Way to go, Cornelius." Mike says as Suzie powers up the computer. She dials in ther number into a keypad as they stood around her. "And we're in." Suzie says and Charles raised his brows slightly with a small smile on his face.

"Holy sh--heck. Holy heck. You did it." Mike corrected himself and Charles glanced at him. "Hold your applause. I don't see an address." Suzie quickly tells him. "Office. Try office." Jonathan pointed and she pressed it making a long page of codes appear. "What is all this?" She asked then glanced up at Jonathan and Charles to her left side.

"Maybe it's hidden in the code somehow?" Jonathan glanced over at Mike. "What you just said makes no sense." The Wheeler replied as Charles sighs. "Hold your butts. I'll just trace the IP." The bespectacled girl tells them. "The... The I-what?" Will asked, confused.

"The internet protocol address. It's a unique numerical label given to all information technology connected to the Internet." She said, clacking away at the keyboard. "What's the Internet?" Charles asked, looking at her. "Don't worry about it. It's just gonna change the world." Suzie glanced up at him.

"Cool?" He whispers in response and she nods. "Super cool." She says, smiling as he glanced back at the computer. "What's happening now?" Mike asked the girl. "I'm running the IP through a geolocation software. Basically a form of data mining." She explains.

Suzie now presses the enter key, making coordinates pop up on the screen. "Bingo." She says and they all lean closer. "Nevada?" They spoke up in sync. "Can you print this?" Mike says and Suzie looks at him. "No, my skills end at IP geolocation." She says and Charles grins widely, the girl then turning over to the side and pressing a simple button.

"You were being sarcastic." Mike says and Charles looks at him. "Duh." He whispers and Suzie just softly nodded. She grabbed the papers and they quickly rush out the office. "Hi father. You look like you need a nap." Suzie tells her dad before they rush down the rest of the staircase as the man shouts at them to slow down, once outside, Suzie held out the paper over to Mike who takes it.

"Dustin's right. You're a certified genius." He looks at the girl who adjusted her glasses and Charles noticed the van being full of smoke, smirking. "I think we just spooked a skunk." Suzie says before they go over to the van where they opened up the back. Eden and Argyle are laying together, the girl playing with his hair as she quickly moved away, adjusting her hair. "Yo." Argyle greets them.

"My dudes." He smiles widely as Charles chuckled softly and nodding, earning him a small jab of an elbow in the side by Will. "Any luck?" He then asked as Suzie stared at Eden in disbelief. The two girls headed on inside as the boys all loaded up into the van now, with the plans of heading to Nevada.

The drive from Utah to Nevada would be a long drive, half a day maybe or so, especially depending on where the exact location is. Charles actually got to have some of that sleep he missed out on, sleeping at the far end of the van as Mike and Will sat together behind him, as he was facing the door.