twenty-one

twenty-one || the words I finally say after years

𐐪𐑂

Taehyun was so glad Han River was just only a few minutes away from the café. The drive over there was so easy and not very time-consuming, however finding the spot where he and Beomgyu had their little picnic was a struggle.

After a few more minutes of walking, Taehyun saw a letter attached to a tree. "Oh thank god." he breathed out in relief knowing that nobody stole the letter and that he managed to find the spot the two had their picnic at.

Walking up to the tree he carefully took it off and smiled, before he could open it the sudden blast of his phone going off distracted him. Pulling it out he looked at the ID and saw it was just Huening Kai calling him.

"Hello?" Taehyun said after answering it and putting the phone up to his ear and the letter in his hand as he started walking back to his car.

"Heyo Heyo! What ya doing Taehyunie!"

Taehyun smiled slightly from how energetic his best friend was, "I'm literally on a scavenger hunt looking for Beomgyu hyung. It's been three hours Kai I'm so tired!"

A soft giggle was heard from the other side of the phone making Taehyun glare at nothing, "Are you laughing at me?" He asked feeling a little offended. He was out here suffering and collecting things!

"Yes, I am! But I think it's sweet how Beomgyu hyung is making you do a scavenger hunt to find him...Have you told him your feelings yet?"

"I planned to but now I'm out and around doing random ass shit!" Taehyun whined, he was so frustrated! He just needed to tell Beomgyu something important now he's like a child hunting eggs for easter day!

"That's so funny, did you get a letter? You should read the letter!"

Taehyun pursed his lips and sighed, once he was near his car he quickly got in and sat down. Getting comfortable he opened up the letter and started reading it out loud for Kai.

Do you remember this spot?
The spot where we had our picnic together and talked about what we want our future to be! Just two more locations and you'll find me, dear, I promise! Now for the next hint:
the best place for stargazing is...?
~ your favorite bamgyuuu !! ( ' ' ).

"That's so cute!"

Taehyun smiled slightly already knowing where the second to last location is, "Alright Huening I need to drive, I'll talk to you later okay?" He said wishing goodbye to the other before hanging up.

Taehyun sat there for a few minutes before furrowing his eyebrows and realizing something.

"Wait how did he know I had a letter...?"

𐐪𐑂

"Hell to the fucking no ain't no way I'm going through that goddamn forest."

Taehyun frowned staring at the trees in front of him. This was the exact place he and Beomgyu traveled through to go to the cliffside where he saw the most beautiful scene ever, but right now he isn't even going to step into that creepy forest!