three

three || lunch opportunity

𐐪𐑂

"Alright. Congratulations guys you've made it through this class for Friday." Mr. Hyun said after finishing up the most boring lesson ever. Students started packing up their supplies and things, going out of the class in bundles or singles just ready to go home and relax for the week.

Beomgyu was one of the last to pack up since he was daydreaming all of the class time, usually he would pay attention to class but how could he not enjoy his daydreaming of dancing with Taehyun?

"Beomgyu-ssi, come here." He heard Mr. Hyun call out his name. Beomgyu anxiously nodded. Fuck I was daydreaming all class time- I'm in trouble.

"Yes?" Beomgyu asked politely once he reached the teacher's desk. He stood in front of the desk and waited patiently for what the teacher was going to say, taking his time he examined how neat it was. Except for the multiple papers scattered all over it.

"Glad to see you're awake, daydreamer." Mr. Hyun said with a small smile, causing Beomgyu to turn a light shade of red. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again."

"It's okay, Choi. Anyways, I need you to take these documents to Mrs. Hirai in the music hall." Mr. Hyun said getting up and going over to one of his drawers, he opened it and pulled out about ten huge binders full of papers.

Beomgyu stared at the binders in shock, he didn't want to say no because he knew how busy teachers were. So with a bitter awkward smile, Beomgyu shook his head yes and gladly accepted all ten binders.

"I hope there isn't an issue." Mr. Hyun said before going back to work. Beomgyu bit his lip and just smiled, shakily walking out of the classroom he began making his way to the music hall. His arms were shaking slightly and he could barely see where he was going.

Fortunately, it was the end of the school day so there weren't many people in school besides the clubs that were being held. It had to be me...I should work out more. Beomgyu thought to himself, internally crying from how heavy all of the binders were.

After a few more minutes of painful walking to the music hall, he realized that it was upstairs. Crying even more Beomgyu groaned loudly before seeing a familiar redhead quickly walk by.

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu called for him loudly, only for the redhead to speed up his walking. "Taehyun please help me carry these binders!" Beomgyu begged, practically screaming right now. Only to be ignored again.

This ungrateful brat...

Beomgyu but the inside of his cheek before a cheeky smile plastered on his face. "If you don't help me I'll tell the whole school we made out!"

Hah! Got you.

Beomgyu thought and smirked when he heard a loud angry groan come from Taehyun. He heard footsteps quickly approach him as some of the binders he held were quickly snatched away, giving Beomgyu's arm a good relief.

"Keep your goddamn mouth shut, Choi," Taehyun grumbled glaring at the elder. Beomgyu smiled softly at the redhead and chuckled. "We just need to go to the music hallway to stop by Mrs. Hirai and give her these." Beomgyu explained to the younger only to receive an annoyed 'ok'.