twenty-two

twenty-two || will you...?

six years later

𐐪𐑂

"He's been acting reaaaalllyyy weird lately."

It had been six years since the two had graduated from high school.

It had also been six years since the two had gotten together and confessed to each other.

And at the ripe age of 23 Taehyun's love for Beomgyu never drained one bit! There were times where the two would have disagreements or argue about some dumb things throughout their six years.

Sure some things back then were troublesome...Like the time when Taehyun's father caught him and Beomgyu cuddling with each other when he arrived back home from being overseas for so long. Let's just say...The first meeting went absolutely awkward since Taehyun's father knew Beomgyu was the one who caused Taehyun's heartbreak. But eventually, he grew to like him.

The reactions of people who never expected the two to date? It was hilarious. The moment Beomgyu's mother found out she was thrilled and shocked to the point her hair started falling out!

It took some time over the years for people to like Taehyun, I mean..Come on, he practically up and murdered the elder any chance he got. But now it was different, Taehyun just couldn't stand being away from the elder.

There was even a time when Beomgyu offered Taehyun to help look for his mother or biological father but the younger declined, he was ready to let go of his past and start a new life with Beomgyu. He was grateful for his biological father for caring for him but he wouldn't chase after someone who didn't want him anymore.

So here he was, his red hair now replaced with a light shade of silver as he laid on the giant king sized bed inside of his shared home with Beomgyu.

"You have nothing to worry about Tyun! I mean- Beomgyu hyung now works for the music industry so he might be busier!"

Taehyun just listened to Kai over the phone. The friendship between the two was still going strong as ever, there would be times where they'd get chances to hang out or just talk casually while watching a movie, in fact his other friendships were still great as ever!

And yep...Beomgyu managed to successfully get into the music industry. After receiving a letter just after college of a job offer at this new company called 'Magic Entertainment' because of how amazing the elder performed during the lantern festival, and he couldn't be happier Beomgyu achieved his dreams.

Taehyun was lucky enough to get into the same college as the elder once he graduated, they had long distanced for one year and it was a struggle from how hard it was to keep in contact, but of course...They found a way to manage through it.

"I know but this time is different, Kai. He's like...He's barely talking to me and he just seems so busy on his phone! I'm so upset." Taehyun sighed and got up from the bed walking over to his closet to choose our new clothes.

"Just give him time Tyun! Remember that one year you and Beomgyu refused to talk for like a week because of an argument? You both can do it! Just make sure to talk it out with him." Kai said, he was right though. If Taehyun continued to just pout and sass around then there would be no change at all!