Jay (Useless)

Requested by: atz_wooyoung99

_______________________________________

Jay POV:

For the past few days I have felt useless, mentally and physically exhausted. I wanted to tell the members but I felt like it would seem selfish of me.

All the members were also struggling but this has been the worse I have been mentally. In the past days I also felt useless like I don't fit in the group. I saw the members way better than me. It felt like I was just there nothing else.

-

I woke up at 6 am. I opened my eyes and hoped this mental state I was in would just dissappear.

Today was gonna be the day I tell my members about how I feel. I was nervous and scared at the same time but I had to tell them.

-
We got home from work and I was preparing what to say and how to say it.

While everyone was in the kitchen I asked: "Can I talk to you guys about something?"

Jungwon looked at me and said: "Sure, Hyung what is it?"

"Could you guys please sit down at the couch?" I asked.

All the members sat on the couch and I started talking: "I don't want to seem selfish in anyway but I wanted all of you to know how I was feeling. For the past days I have felt exhausted mentally and physically this has been the worse I have been mentally. I have also felt useless seeing how talented you guys are I feel like I was the olny one lacking on skills. I feel like I don't fit in with you."

The members started at the ground quietly. Jungwon looked back up and stared at me for a while till he started speaking to me: "Im sorry that you feel that way and I hope it will get better but I think you should take a break for a while and go on a hiatus."

I nodded.

-

Later that evening I called our manager and explained everything. He also suggested a hiatus and I agreed.

-
The next day it was announced that I'm going on a hiatus.

I wanted to go somewhere alone so I bought a hotel room for a while. I packed my bags, texted my members saying I will be moving out of the dorm for a while and take the time while I'm gone to fix the mental state I'm in.

It was an hour drive to the hotel. When I got there I quickly checked in and went to my room. The whole day I just layed in bed. I fell asleep with my phone in my hand.

I woke up at 3 am and my phone was on the ground. I picked it up and noticed I have some missed messages.

Jungwon

- Okay! Rest and I hope you feel better when you come back! I won't bother you while you're gone!

I smiled and turned off my phone. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

After 3 weeks

I finally felt mentally better and decided to go back to the dorm. I knocked on the door hoping i would get a lot of hugs from the members that I'm back. Sunghoon opened the door and looked at me. "Oh you're back..." He said. Sunghoon went away to his room. I didn't even get a hug or anything. He even said it so disappointingly.

I was sad but it's okay other members will probably greet me with a hug right!

Right?

Right...

I walked inside the living room and Riki and Sunoo were sitting and playing games. They looked at me but didn't say anything. Sunoo looked at me again and said: "Oh hi Hyung! You're back." I said hi back and went to my room.

-

The next day I woke up and still no hug just a hi and that's all. It was dance practice but it was olny the 6 of us Sunghoon wasn't here. I didn't want to ask since I felt like they were already annoyed with me.

We were practicing and basically all the members were ignoring me.

-
After practice I have, had enough. I broke down in tears. Jake was right next to me and he looked at me with concorn. "Hyung, are you okay?" He asks.

I didn't reply.

Heeseung was behind me and asked: "Are you crying?"

I didn't reply.

Jungwon walked up to me and patted my back. After I calmed down Jungwon said: "Let's sit down and Hyung tell us what's wrong."

We all sat down on the floor and I kept looking at the ground. Jungwon: "Hyung what's wrong?:

I answered: "No..thing"

"Then why did you have a full on breakdown over there? Come on tell us what's wrong?" Heeseung said.

"I came back to the dorm yesterday and everyone greeted me with disappointment." I continued, "I feel like I had annoyed you guys and you don't care about me and were mad at me because I left the dorm."

"No its not like that." Jungwon said.

"Did Sunghoon open the door for you?" Jungwon asked.

I nodded.

"Sunghoon has a flu and he's coughing pretty badly. He just didn't want you to get it." Jungwon explained.

"Okay then what about Riki and Sunoo?" I asked.

"They were sick too yesterday. They feel better today that's why they came to dance practice." Jungwon explained again.

The members then hugged me.

______________________________________

Hope you liked it!

Anyways byee and love you!💓