Heeseung (Fight)

<3
_______________________________________

Heeseung Pov:

Last night~~

I just got home when I saw Niki looking at me.

Heeseung: "Whats wrong?"

Niki: "Looks like someone forgot again."

Heeseung: "What?"

What is he talking about what did I forget? Oh shit I promised him that I will meet him outside of the building to help him with something. I forgot last time and now too...

Niki: "Stop acting like you don't know!"

Heeseung: "I don't?"

I do let's just play dumb.

Niki: "I FORGAVE YOU LAST TIME AND YOU STILL FORGOT!"

Heeseung: "Look I'm sorry."

Shit I fucked up

Niki: "IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE, HYUNG. I WAS FREEZING. I WAITED FOR YOU FOR 1 AND A HALF HOUR"

Niki then walked out of the kitchen and went to his room.

I tried following him but Jay stopped me.

Jay: "Don't, he's really mad right now."

Heeseung: "I have to apologize!"

Jay: "Hyung, tomorrow, it will make things worse if you do it now."

I went to my room and layed on my bed. How could I forget? What was I thinking? How do I even make up for it?

Time skip~~~~

I couldn't sleep all night because of the guilt I was feeling.

I put on my huddie and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Niki was standing there, peacefully eating. Till he saw me. We both looked at each other. But not for long.

He rolled his eyes, took his food and went back inside his room.

Jay looked at me with disappointment.

Jay: "You have seriously fucked up."

Heeseung: "I know... I don't know how I'm going to make up for it."

Jay: "Try talking to him but not now during the day would be better. Maybe after or before dance practice."

Heeseung: "I will try..."

Time skip~~~~

In the car to the dance practice:

Nikis POV:

I am not as mad as I was last night but I was still mad and disappointed. He forgot twice. I haven't talked to anyone since last night and after the fight with Heeseung hyung.

I also don't want to talk to anyone. Especially Heeseung. I know he's my member and I should forgive him and move on but he made the same mistake twice.

End of POV

During practice:

Heeseungs Pov:

I was trying to find the courage to talk to Niki but I didn't want to annoy him.

I kept looking at him the whole dance practice that I bumped into Jake.

He saw me looking and told me to stop and that Niki needs his own space right now.

After practice:

Jay came up to me and said: "You should go talk to him."

I nodded and replied: "Yes, but where?"

Jay: "You can go to the office where we have meetings and all its right next the dance practice room"

I nodded and slowly went up to Niki.

Heeseung: "I want to talk to you. Follow me."

He rolled his eyes and followed me.
We went in the meeting room and sat down. Right when I sat down I heard a buzz from my phone. I took it out of my pocket and checked what it was.

It was a text from Jay:

Jay: I will be listening outside the door just incase something happens.

I read the text and put my phone back in my pocket.

I finally start speaking: "Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to not pick you up. I forgot and I'm really sorry."

Niki looked at me with disappointment in his eyes: "That's all? You seriously drive me crazy. I thought you are going to say something more? Or try to make up for it somehow? You just said sorry like last time?"

Heeseung: "Niki look I know you are mad but-"

Niki interrupted: "WELL OF COURSE IM MAD??...."

Niki kept yelling but I didn't understand a single thing because I was just thinking to myself. What have I done?

End of Pov

Jay's POV:

I was outside of the door listening on what they were talking about. Soon enough yelling started. I didn't want to disturb them then because they have to talk this out.

Later suddenly everything went quite for a second.

Quite

Then I heard a loud crash it sounded like a glass braking.

Then everything went quite

Quite
Quite
Quite
ᵠᵘⁱᵗᵉ

It's quite. ITS QUITE!

I open the door and I see Niki standing next to a chair and Heeseung on the floor unconscious and his arms and head is bleeding.

The other members quickly barg in with a concerned look on their faces.

Jungwon quickly takes his phone out of the pocket and calls the ambulance.

End of POV

Nikis POV:

I kept yelling at Heeseung out of frustration. Till I finally quited down. I was so mad that my anger took over me. I grabbed the vase that was on the table and threw it at Heeseung. He fell on the ground unconscious.

End of POV

Heeseung Pov:

Niki suddenly calmed down. I thought he will probably walk out of the room and to the car but he didn't he grabbed the vase on the table and threw it at me.

The olny thing I could remember is falling down and my eyes closing.

I woke up in the hospital.

All the members exept Niki were in the room. I looked around and saw that my arms were put in a cast (not the cast you're thinking of but the one you put when you sprained something)

Jay: "Finally you woke up. We will leave the room and let you and Niki talk."

Niki came in and apologized for everything that had happened. I also apologized for my mistakes. We talked for a while.

After the conversation ended we agreed on that pretending nothing happened today and the argument before that we had never also happened.

______________________________________

Nothing much but atleast something :)