Niki ((Bullied pt 1))

Requested by: rve_red

After this story I'm taking a break for Niki stories but I really wanted to write this one!

It doesn't want to post so i will do two parts on this it will come out one by one!

_______________________________________

Niki was heading to school as he does almost every morning. He was in a different class because it was a different year and his classes change every year. 

Niki didn't know anyone there so he was a bit nervous.

At School:

Niki walked in the School and started heading to his class. He walked in and everyone looked at him in a weird way. There weren't left a lot of seats so he couldn't really choose where he wanted to sit because there was no table for one person or an empty one.

Niki saw a girl sitting right beside the window so he decided to go sit there maybe she was nice and they will get close and be friends. That's what he thought...

He went up to the table and the girl looked at him with a disgusted expression: "What do you think you're doing" she said. "I'm ganna sit down? Is that not okay with you?" Niki replied. "Well of course I'm not okay? Why would I want to sit NEXT TO YOU?" She laughed.

Niki walked away and saw another girl sitting in the middle line. Behind her were two boys and in front of her were her two friends. He decided to sit down the girl didn't say anything she just looked at him in a weird way but Niki ignored it.

Class:

The teacher came in.

Teacher: "Hello Class, a new year has started that means you're in a different class. There are probably a lot of people you don't know, So for you guys to get to know each other everybody one by one will come infront of the class and tell what's their name and what are their hobbies."

Everyone was going one by one infront of the class introducing themselves. After some people went the teacher looked at Niki and said: "You next to the girl in the middle line come introduce yourself!" Niki went infront of the class and started introducing himself: "Hi, my name is Niki, I like dancing and-" He got interrupted by a guy in his class yelling: "No wonder you have no friends" The teacher yelled to stop and told Niki to continue. "I like dancing and Drawing." Niki finished and quickly went back to his seat.

After some other students went the class was over the teacher went out of the class and some guys started laughing.

Niki was sitting on his chair with his head on his arms looking outside the window till three guys came up to him: "Hey!" One of the guys said quietly. "HEY! The guy yelled because Niki didn't respond. Niki tilted his head up and looked at one of the guys. "So you like dancing huh?" The guy asked. "And?" Niki respond irritated. "Are you an idol?" The guy asked again. "Ye what about it?" Niki layed his head back in his arms. "DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT?" The guy yelled hitting his desk really hard. Everyone in the classroom started looking at Niki.

Niki stood up and looked at the guys: "When was I disrespecting you?" The guy got really mad and said: "When?" The guy punched Niki in the face.

Niki almost fell on the ground but managed to keep himself up. The three guys went away laughing.

Nikis class just ended and he was ready to go home. He was a bit nervous going home because he had a bruse on his face from the punch the guy gave him.

At the dorm:

Niki opened the door hoping no one is home. He put his shoes and jacket down. He was slowly walking to his bedroom. They moved to a different dorm so all of them now had their own room. He was going past the living room hoping no one's there but he was wrong almost everyone was there. "Oh, Niki you're back! Do you want something to eat?" Jay asked. Everyone started looking at Niki. "No thank you, Hyung I'm not hungry." Niki answered trying not to look at his members. Jake noticed right away something was wrong he went up to Niki and asked: "Look at me!" Niki didn't want any drama to start so he replied: "Why?" While trying to get to his room. Jake didn't let this slide and tilted his head up.

He was in shock. "Who did this to you?" Jake worryingly asked. All the members ran to Niki "Did someone hit you?" Sunoo asked concerned. Niki was didn't want anyone to be concerned about him so he made a story up: "We had gym class today and we were playing basketball someone hit me in the face with a ball. That's what happened happy now?" Niki ran to his room from embarrassment even though that didn't happen.

The members of course didn't believe him but they let him be alone the whole night.

After a couple days:

The bullying still continued but it wasn't physically anymore. Niki still didn't have any friends. He was bullied for everything he did EVEN BREATHING!

Niki was happy that it wasn't physically anymore but he was still sad that he got bullied for no reason.

At class:

Nikis pov:

I was sitting in class looking outside of the window till the three guys came up to me again. I thought were ganna get in to a fight again but no. He looked at me and said: "Be careful..." and then walked away. What should I be careful about. What's happening. He's probably just trying to scare me.

After the last class I was walking down the stairs to the school exit till someone pulled me by my backpack and grabbed me by my arms. I tried escaping but couldn't I looked at who it was and they were the two friends of the other guy who bullied me.

We were heading to the rooftop I was terrified. Maybe I will get thrown off the roof whats ganna happen?

We got to the rooftop and I saw the guy who bullied me standing and it looked like he was waiting for me. They let go of me. "What do you want from me?" I asked looking at the guy. "Well nothing, we just want to see you suffer." He replied to me I didn't know what he meant by that. "What do you mean by that? TELL ME!" I got really angry I didn't mean to yell. He looked at me and said: "You know when you hate someone for no reason you just want to see them suffer." He came closer to me. I knew he was about to punch me so I started to prepare myself for that.

He punched me that hard that I fell on the ground. Then one of his friends punched me again while I was on the ground. My mouth started bleeding. My nose was already bleeding from the first punch. They punched my 3 times together. Then they kicked me like I was some ball. After that one of the guys grabbed a knife out of his pocket and stabbed me in the stomach. Then they left.

I felt my eyes getting heavier from the pain. Then I closed them.

5 minutes later...

I woke up. Still on the rooftop. Everything was hurting. I got up and started walking home still in pain my stomach was still bleeding I felt horrible.

End of pov

______________________________________

[Pt 2 is already out!]

I couldn't post it all full