41.

The next day, right before sunset, the time is finally come. We stand on the top of wall Rose in our ODM gear, being prepared to depart. While the horses are being loaded into the crates, I was in a deep thought because I can't stopped thinking about what might will happen,  can I save father and everyone?

"...by"

"...lov!"

"Estella!"

My thoughts snapped because Levi was calling my name. "Levi? When did you arrive?"

"Long enough." He replied. "Hey, are you okay?" His voice soften.

"I'm fine." I said, sound a little sad.

"Your'e lying."

"Baby, look at me." He asked

I did.

He said softly with a hint of anxiety, "I know you're worried about what might happen in the future. Look, whatever happens, it's not your fault ok? I already know by your look that is kind of horrible but still, make sure stay safe. Please, I don't want to lose you.

I gave a smile. "Don't worry, Levi and you too, be careful."

As we finishing our preparations to leave,  Levi, Hange and I were now going up a lift  together in silence. "HANGE! GOOD LUCK!" We all looked as Flagel who was waving both arms and yelling at her and the sound of the people and the overly excited townspeople as they shout out words that encourage us.

"PLEASE RETAKE WALL MARIA!"

"WE'LL LEAVE HUMANITY'S FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS!"

"CAPTAIN LEVI! MISS ESTELLA! THANK YOU FOR SAVING THIS CITY!" Both Levi and I stared down at the man

"EVERYONE, PLEASE COME BACK SAFELY!"

"SISTER STELLA!" A familiar child voice calling me. I look closer at the crowds to see Felix, Leonie and their parents are here.

"PLEASE BE CAREFUL, SISTER STELLA!" Leonie yells. I nod and wave at them,with tears in my eyes, and a smile forming on my lips. "They're running their mouths." Says Levi who was standing  at the left crossing his arms in annoyance, he eyes them carefully.

"Well, after making that much noise, of course they'd know." Hange states and nervously scratching the back of her head. "Well, the meat was taken from the Reeves Company." Harold says.

"Damn you, Flagel."

"Yeah! Leave it to us!" Connie, Sasha and Jean shot abruptly which captures my attention as they raise their hands in the air. A smile curves on my lips as run a hand on my hair. "How long has it been since the Survey Corps were welcome like this?" A soldier comments.

"I don't know, is there even a time like this?"

"For long as I know, this is the first." father says, raises his hand in the air before lets out a war cry. The civilians respond by pumping their fist in the air and cheering enthusiastically. A smile breaks in my face, Levi could only stared in a complete disbelief never once seen him this way. This is who my father before the wall fells. If I can save father, that's my promise.

He pulled his blade out and said, "The final operation retake  Wall Maria! Commence!" All of us began our ascend from the wall and getting ourselves onto formation.

Now on my horse, I only looked forward at my squad members who were lined in formation around me. We waited patiently for father to give us the commands.

"Advance!" As soon as my father gave to command, we started running alongside the wall, making our way to the forests where we could move towards Shingashina secretly by walking.