Chapter 16

Bailee's POV

My jaw hung open. I was speechless. He just announced our relationship to millions of people!

"Bailee?" Hannah turned to me. "You okay?"

I was still not talking, frozen in my seat.

I looked back at the T.V, the boys were shocked too.

"Oh really?" The interviewer asked. "And how come we've never heard of her?"

"Well, we just got together." Niall replied.

They gradually moved on to another subject, but I was still shocked.

The interview eventually ended.

"Do you want something to eat, Han?" I asked.

"I do, I just don't want to throw it up later." She told me.

I nodded, and told her I'd be right back, and went back to the first floor and outside, to get some air.

I really didn't know what to think. I didn't want Niall to tell everyone because I didn't want to get hate, but most of all, I wanted to stay normal. But, I guess if you date Niall Horan, or any of the boys for that matter, you wouldn't remain normal.

Only in my t-shirt, I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to keep me warm.

"Bailee?"

I turned around.

"Niall." He was right behind me. The interview just ended. How was he here?

"How are you here?"

He didn't answer. Just wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Niall, answer me." I said, immediately pulling away.

"The interview was pre-recorded. What's wrong, babe?" He asked.

"You just told basically the whole world about us."

"What's wrong with that?" He cocked one eyebrow upwards.

How could I stay mad?

"Nothing, babe. It's just, it's going to take a while to get used to all of this." I bit my lip, and put my arms around his neck, giving him the kiss he deserved.

We just stood there, kissing. Time stopped, like it always did when we were this close.

I wish we could've stayed like this forever.

__________________________________

Hannah's POV

Knock, knock.

"Come in." I said, clicking through channels on the T.V

"Hey, babe. I missed you."

It was Harry!

"Oh my god, Harry! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Do you not want me here?" He pouted.

"Whatever, just get over here!"

I took his face in my hands, giving him a long-lasting kiss, but then pulled away, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Hannah, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Well, this morning, after you left, they came in to check on me," I started to say. I knew Harry was going to be sad, but I had to break the news anyways. I gulped. "And I'm sick. Not flu sick, but sick enough, where they have to keep me for three more days." I admitted.