Chapter 2

Camryn led me into her house, which was huge. She brought me upstairs to the bathroom and went to get me a towel.

I heard someone come up the stairs.

"Camryn? Where are the boys?" The guy asked.

He was British, and it sounded familiar.

OH MY GOD. IT'S ZAYN MALIK! I'M IN THE SAME HOUSE AS ZAYN MALIK!

That's who Camryn was! Camryn Pratt, Zayn's girlfriend!

"Ummm, are you a crazy fan or something? You need to get ou-" Camryn stopped him.

"No! Zayn! This is Bailee, I met her at the beach earlier, and she needed a little freshening up." She explained.

"Oh, okay. Sorry Bailee, it's just that this has happened before." Zayn apoligized.

"It's okay, I understand." I said shyly. I still could't believe I was standing about 5 feet from one of the members from the biggest boyband in the world!

"Oh, and the boys and the girls went out to get a bite to eat with Niall." Camryn replied, giving Zayn a kiss on the cheek.

They were so cute together!

"Typical Niall." Zayn joked.

I walked into the bathroom, and started the shower, when I realized, I had left my suitcases in my car by the beach and had no clothes.

"Dammit!" I shouted.

Apparently, I was loud enough where Camryn had heard me.

"Is everything alright in there?" Camryn asked, knocking on the door.

I opened the door and said, "I left all my clothes in the car by the beach."

"Do you have your keys? Zayn and I can drive down there and grab your car for you." She offered.

"Really? That'd be great! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, grabbing my keys out of my shorts pocket.

"Of course!" Camryn said, holding my keys.

I closed the bathroom door and got into the shower. It felt good to be clean, but it really stung where Tyler had slapped me and when I punched the dashboard.

After I washed my hair, I just stood under the warm water, letting it wash all of Tyler off of me.

When I heard a bunch of people talking downstairs, I turned the shower off.

Did this mean that all of One Direction was here? I was going to meet them! And not with thousands of screaming girls. Just me!

Someone knocked on the door. "Bailee? I have your stuff." Camryn said.

"Thanks."

I grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it, and barely opened the door and grabbed my suitcase. I zipped it open, and grabbed jean capris and a white button down shirt. I dug some more through my bag, and found my hair dryer and make up. I plugged the hair dryer in and quickly dried my brunette dip-dyed, blonde hair. I tried my best to cover up the huge red mark on my cheek, and I guessed it looked okay. It just just looked like I had blush on, so I evened it up on the other side.

Camryn said I could leave my bags in her room, so I did.

"Hey, Bailee, wanna come meet the boys?" Camryn asked, peeking her head in through the door.

I blushed. I just hoped I wouldn't faint.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go." I replied.

She led me down the stairs, and there, were all of the boys, plus their girlfriends.

Hannah Helmer, Harry's girlfriend, Kirsten Ford, Louis' girlfriend, and Morgan Zahorski, Liam's girlfriend.

Niall was still single, sadly. I always felt Niall was the cutest of the group. The sweetest too, besides Liam.

"It's so nice to meet you!" The girls said, giving me a hug.

They were really sweet.

"Uh, hi, I-I'm Niall." Niall said.

"I'm pretty sure she knows who you are, Nialler." Camryn joked.

"I'm Bailee." I smiled

Hannah and the rest of the girls showed me the rest of the house, which was amazayn. Each couple had their own room the size of two master bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms complete with a huge jacuzzi, a glass shower, and two sinks.

My favorite room was the kitchen. I had always secretly been into cooking. No one knew it, not even Tyler. It had all stainless steel appliances, shiny dishes and silverware, a long island. It was all I dreamed of.

I was a little overwhelmed by all of the things in the house, so I decided to sneak up to Camryn and Zayn's room while everyone was talking about what to do for the night.

I sat down on the bed, and started to cry. I still couldn't get the image of what Tyler had done, and what he had called me, and the harsh words he had used.

"Bailee?" All of the girls called, peeking their heads in.

"Oh, it's okay!" Hannah exclaimed, noticing my tear streaked face.

The rest of the girls came in, sitting down on the bed, hugging me.

"Will you tell us what happened? So we can help you?" Camryn asked.

I told them the whole story, trying my best not to be bursting of tears.

They all comforted me, which was nice.

"We decided to go to the boardwalk tonight, would you want to come?" Morgan suggested.

"I'd love to." I replied, wiping the last of my tears off of my face.

Hopefully the last of my tears for a while.