Chapter 3

Niall's POV

She was beautiful. All I've ever dreamed of. Her eyes were exotic. Something I'd never seen before. Ice blue, with speckles of gold. My palms were sweaty, so I didn't shake her hand like the other boys did. I would have much rather hugged her. Better yet, kissed her. One look of her, and one word of her voice, I knew she was the one.

Bailee's POV

"Is everone going?" I asked, in hopes that Niall was going to come.

"I think all of us, yes." Camryn replied.

"Why?"

"Oh, nothing." I said. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"You're blushing, something is compelling you to go." Hannah smirked.

"Really, it's nothing." I sort-of snapped.

"Well, if it's nothing, let's go then!" Kirsten exclaimed.

Niall's POV

"Hey Liam?" I asked.

Liam was the only guy in the band who I could really talk to about girls, and he gave the best advice.

"Yeah Nialler?" He responded.

I sat down next to him o the couch, where he was texting Morgan, even though she was just upstairs. Out of all of the couples, I thought Morgan and Liam were the most lovestruck. Hannah and Harry too, but they showed it. A little too much. They were always making out and sometimes heard the occasional noises from their bedroom, which sadly, I was next too.

"I think I'm in love with Bailee." I said.

Liam immediately looked up from his phone, and set it down onto the coffee table.

"You what? You just met her for god's sake!" He exclaimed.

"I know," I said. "I just felt like, when the first time I saw her, I wanted her. She's beautiful,"

"Niall, again, you just met-" I stopped him.

"Isn't that the same way you felt with Morgan?" I defended.

He smirked. I could tell he was thinking about the first time he had met Morgan.

"Well, I guess now you're going to want me to come up with one of my master plans to get you to end up spending the night together, I suppose?" He asked.

I let out a big smile.

Read my mind.

Bailee's POV

The girls and I walked down the elegant stairs, where at the end, all of the boys were waiting.

Almost synchronized, all of the girls did a girly run to their guys and kissed them on the cheek and wrapped their arms around their necks. Well, almost al of them. It looked like Hannah was eating Harry's face.

"They aren't too afraid about PDA." Niall, who had mysteriously appeared by my side, whispered in my ear.

I giggled.

When they were finally done, we all went outside to get into the car, which unfortunately didn't fit us all, thanks to me.

"I don't need to go, it's fine. I can go find a place to stay or something." I said.

"No!" The girls - plus Niall - protested.

"Me and Kirsten can go in my car." Louis suggested.

Everyone started to agree, when Liam butted in.

"Actually, Louis, I had to talk to you about something in the car. How about since Niall just got his licence, we let him and Bailee go in his car, huh?"

"Uh, okay, I guess." Louis, Niall, and I said.

But I could have sworn, Niall winked at Liam.

"Nice car." I said.

"Thanks."

So, uh, where are we going?" I asked.

"Just down to the boardwalk. They have a cool carnival going on down there for the month that all the lads and I wanted to go too." He replied.

We made a little conversation, mostly about me. Where I had come from and all that. It wasn't a very long ride, so we were there with fifteen minutes.

Niall quickly got out of the car, walked around to my side, and opened up my door.

"Why thank you!" I said, i a fancy accent.

Niall laughed. It was ah-dorable.

Harry and everyone else parked next to us, and got out of the car.

"Whose ready to party?!" Kirsten exclaimed.

"Woooo!" Louis yelled.

We all walked around for a while, stopping to look at cool clothing or accesorie kiosks.

Harry had bought Hannah a really expensive pair of earrings, which she thought was neccesary to pay back with an enormous kiss.

"Does that ever getting embarrassing?" I asked Niall, who I had found myself walking next to mist of the time.

"Uh, yeah!" He said.

"Hey! It looks like there's a contest going down there! Let's check it out!" Liam exclaimed, acting like the little kid at heart, like I knew he was.

We walked down towards the beach and came across an old-fashioned egg-tossing game.

"Uhhh! Liam, do we have to?" Camryn groaned.

"Fine! You don't have to, anyone else want to join?" Liam offered.

Kirsten and Louis followed Liam and Morgan and played the game while everyone else watched.

It was really funny though. When Kirsten wasn't looking, Louis threw the egg right at Kirsten, getting her shorts covered in egg yolk.

Morgan and Liam ended up taking second place, and they got a gift certificate to a fancy restaurant downtown.

"Hey! Let's go on the ferris wheel!" Hannah shouted.

"What? So you and Harry can make out some more?" Camryn joked.

Everyone laughed and agreed.

Going towards to the ferris wheel, a couple of crazy fans asked for an autograph, so after about 20 minutes, we finally got there.

Everyone paired up, and got into their carts.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me, I guess. Bailee, would you like to accompany me on this endeavour?" Niall said in a funny voice, which cause me to laugh pretty loud.

"I'd love to." I replied, settling down next to him in the cart.

So how do you guys like it so far? Who do you thinks the cutest couple? I'm on team Zaymryn or Miam! Do you like that I switch off POV'S? Let me know what you think!