Chapter 4

Niall's POV

So here I was, sitting next to the girl of my dreams, kind of an awkward silence. I wanted to stare, but I couldn't. I just couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was. Everytime I looked at her, she got prettier. Which I didn't even believe was possible. I just wish I could tell her right there how I felt.

Bailee's POV

So here I was, sitting next to one of the most famous boy in the world. Cute, fit, and Irish. When we first got in the cart, it was silent. I wanted to make conversation, but I was afraid I'd spill out some weird question.

"He's an idiot." Niall said to me.

"What? Who?"

"That old boyfriend of yours, Skylar or something."

My hand immediately flew to my cheek, forgetting my make up had washed off from crying.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Camryn." He replied

I looked down, still cupping my cheek.

"No girl deserves to be treated like that. Period." He said.

He lightly touched my thigh, then quickly jerked it back. Personally, it felt really nice, his comforting.

I tried my best not to cry. I mean, who would want to cry in front of Niall freakin' Horan?

"Can we change the subject?" I tried to ask politely.

"Of course, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay." I tried to smile.

I looked up at him. His eyes. His lips. His everything. It just made me want to kiss him right there. But that was crazy! Who would like a girl l me? Especially Niall Horan? He had millions of girls fawning over him daily.

I was never a huge Directioner, but I loved all the boys and their music, and I followed all of them on Twitter and Instagram, and also had a couple posters in my room.

But I was nowhere near most of my friends, who knew practically everything about them, which I found entertaining.

"Bailee, I-"

"Alright everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your ride on our ferris wheel tonight! Come back soon!" The  operator of the ride interuppted.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked.

"N-nothing." Niall said, looking down, and shoving his hands into his pockets.

"How'd you guys like the ride?" Liam said, appearing next to us, holding hands with Morgan'

"It was fine." Both of us said at the same time, looking at each other.

Niall's POV

I couldn"t believe I almost confessed to Bailee I liked her. I almost went up to the ride operator and hugged him, I was so thankful.

After Liam and Morgan, me and Bailee walked around for a while, until Hannah and Harry, and Kirsten and Louis came back from wherever they were. Camryn and Zayn had left early, as they were tired.

Hannah and Harry, I supposed went for another run on the ferris wheel, to do more "kissing". 

Kirsten and Louis, probably at the arcade. They were kids at heart like that.

"Hey guys!" Kirsten called from a couple feet away, holding a giant teddy bear, that ouis had probably won for her.

"Where's Hannah and Harry?" Louis asked.