CHAPTER: SIX

(A/n: Here's a Xavier POV coz why not)

(Xavier POV)

I opened my eye to see my beautiful angel wrapped around my waist hugging me tightly, he looked so adorable. He makes the cutest snores, I stared at him for awhile admiring his beauty.

I caressed his perky cheeks as he sleeps, this is something I could get use to. He was warm and small, he surely makes my heart throb.

His mouth had a gap as he sleep, I leaned closer and kissed his precious lips, he moved his hand trying to push me away but I didn't budge, I saw that he couldn't breathe properly so I moved away giving him time to breathe.

"Xavier w-what were you doing" he asked.

I smiled as he opened his eyes, "Sorry, I really wanted a morning kiss" he started to pout trying to get up but I pulled him into my chest.

"Where are you doing" I asked.

"I h-have to go home, my mom is probably worrying " he said trying to move away but I stopped him.

"Just tell her you were with a friend or something" I said but he violently shake his head, "My father is g-gonna be angry" he said pushing my chest.

I sighed as i let him go, he got off the bed and took up his phone ready to leave; I stopped him picking him up like a baby.

"I'm bringing you to school" I said, he wrapped his hand around my neck and gave a nod. I put him down as he left my house.

I was about to take a shower when my phone rang. I picked it up and answered the phone.

"Speak" -Xavier

"Sir, your father would like you to come to a party tonight" -Unknown

"Why" -Xavier

"Sir it's for your welcoming party for being the new mafia heir" -Unknown

"Tell my father I'll be there" -Xavier

I hang up the phone before the guy could answer, I was raging with angry. The day as final arrive for me to become the mafia heir. I sighed as I walked into the bathroom. Everything was going great until that phone call.

I took a shower and went to my room with a towel wrapped around my waist, I woke up early before my maid could pick out my outfit. I walked into my closet and picked out a causal clothing.

After I putted on my clothes I went downstairs, only to see Louis sitting on the couch chatting with on of my bodyguards, I cleared my throat to get their attention, Louis looked at me while my bodyguard stared at the floor.

"Lou, what are you doing here" I asked coldly.

"I was waiting on you" he answered without stuttering.

"Is that so" I said putting my hands in my pants pocket, he then walked over to me and hugged my waist. He so cute, I pecked his forehead as he hugged me tighter. I looked at my bodyguard and asked him.

"Why were you talking to my Amante"(Lover)

"Xavier... I-I was the one who talked to him first" Louis said before he could answer.

I looked down at his face as he look up at me "He didn't d-do anything, I was just asking a question " he tip on his tippy toe then peck my lips.

I smiled as he pecked my lips, "Okay..let's go before we're late " I said pulling him towards the door.