CHAPTER: FIVE

(Louis POV)

We arrived at a restaurant which had a beautiful scenery by the beach, it was breathtaking; Xavier then came out and open the door for me, I blushed at the way he's acting, he then held my hand as we made our way inside.

We walked over to the receptionist and was greeted with a warm smile from a curly hair guy with green eyes, he looked adorable, he kept looking at me with a big smile plastered on his face which makes him look even cuter, Xavier then pulled my hand roughly and glared at the receptionist “I'd prefer if you do your job and not flirt with other people's date” he said pulling me closer to him.

“Y-yes, how m-may I h-help you sir” the receptionist asked stuttering, I felt awful he didn't deserve that he wasn't even flirting.

• •

After we got checked in we sat at our table, and a waiter came and asked if we would like an appetizer, Xavier basically order for me he said I was too 'thin' and that I should eat more, that made me felt so worthless, I have a fast metabolism so I tend not to gain weight when I eat, how was that my fault.

“Why aren't you eating?” Xavier asked.

“I was eating b..but I can't eat anymore I'm f..full” I said wiping my mouth with a napkin, honestly the food was to die for but I'm not used to fancy food it wasn't to my liking, I'd choose hamburger over this any day.

“This is why you're so thin” he said making me feel like I committed a crime for not eating, I picked up the fork and knife and began to eat my steak, I ate it even though I wasn't hungry, I don't wanna waste the food which the chef took hours to prepare, I also didn't wanna waste his money so I ate it all.

“I'm g-gonna go t-to the bathroom” I said getting up he then nodded and I made my way to the bathroom.

Warning: this maybe disturbing for viewers.   'dysmorphia'

I walked into one of the cubicle and kneel down on the floor, I then pushed two fingers down my throat, making me gag I then vomit my stomach felt much better, I flushed the toilet, I went and washed my hands, I stood there for five minutes and stared at my body in the mirror, seeing all the flaws I had.

Why would Xavier even want me?

I'm so lucky to have him

I stared at my reflection and felt like vomiting, I then saw the guy I met at the front desk walked in “Hey” he said smiling “H..hey” I answered with a smile, he walked over to me and we talked for some minutes and exchanged numbers.

I was about to walk out of the bathroom when I hit a wall, more likely Xavier's chest, I looked at his face that was raging with anger “What took you so long” he asked but I didn't reply, he gripped my  jaw then pushed me back into the wall “Answer. Me” he shouted in my face “I-I was p-peeing” I lied.

He looked at me and chuckled lowly, he then pulled my arm and dragged me out of the restaurant, he pushed me into the car and walked over to the other side and started to drive, the car ride was silent until I spoke “X-Xavier I-I didn't m-mean t-to upset y-you” I said holding his hand, he then pulled away his hand “I'm gonna punish you for lying” he said gripping the stirring wheel, His knuckles were white that's when I knew I was in trouble.

“B-but I-I d-didn't lie-” he cut me off by grabbing my hand and squeezed it hard “Y-you're h-hurting m-me” he squeezed even harder making me cry out, he then release my hand then started to apologize “I'm so sorry” be said pulling over the car.

He then hugged my body that was now shaking in fear. I leaned closer into his hug. It was warm.

“I'm sorry” he apologised.