After finishing the formalities like submitting the cell phone outside and taking off his shoes, Jungkook began to walk towards his room where he planned to stay for the next week. His parents were among the many locals who contributed to the maintenance of the temple on an annual basis, and they were planning to set up an electricity connection in the coming week.

As Jungkook was now an adult, he offered to help. He needed a distraction, and what better than working for a good cause? He looked around to find his parents, but his feet stopped when he found a man standing ahead of him.

He wasn't looking at Jungkook, but his frame was facing the young adult. Jungkook should have gotten inside his room, but instead, he wanted to take a closer look at him. 

The cold floor under his feet was hard, creating a slow thump as he strode toward the man. With every step in his direction, he could see him better. He wore a black blazer over the rust-colored shirt. He had black pants. His bare feet were planted on the ground. Jungkook's brows were pinched in an attempt to make out his face, which was hard to do in the limited glow from the lanterns. He stopped three feet away from the man, his chest rising and falling as if he had been running.

"Hi," the man spoke and the voice felt like warm honey on the boy's ears. 

"Hi," Jungkook found himself responding. 

"Come closer." The man asked softly. 

Jungkook's feet as if moved on their own. All he wanted was to take a look at his face. He stopped right in front of the man, their breaths heavy and audible. "Are you staying for the night?" The man asked. 

Jungkook nodded mutely and saw the man's face when he lifted it. His breath was knocked out of his lungs. The man in black was beyond beautiful. There was a stillness about him that called to Jungkook.

Hypnotizing. 

If Jungkook had to describe how he felt after his eyes met with the man, it would be hypnotizing. Jungkook couldn't look away from his eyes. There was pain behind them, there was gluttony and sin behind them, and there was longing. 

Jungkook gulped, his hand raising to touch the man's face, but the older stepped back. 

It annoyed Jungkook to no extent, but he didn't quit. He stepped closer to him, wanting to attempt again. "Do you want me to touch you?" The man chuckled slowly, halting Jungkook for a moment.

The 18-year-old breathed and nodded again, his body felt like it was heavy, like he was falling asleep. 

The man smiled, setting fireworks inside Jungkook. Slowly, his hand reached forward and wrapped around the boy's wrist. The skin-to-skin contact was seared hot. Jungkook looked up in shock as if to explain that he never felt anything like this before. The warmth had an undertone of cold. When the hand loosened its grip and the fingers trailed up his white cotton sleeve, the electricity zapped through Jungkook's entire body and he shivered. 

He had felt orgasmic pleasure with his own hands a few times before. It was a sweet pleasure, leaving him shaking and gasping for more, but this, this was much more fierce. It was the build-up before the burst. He shook so hard that he would be embarrassed if he was thinking straight. 

When the warm palm pressed against his chest, Jungkook's pupils dilated and before he could double over, his feet losing strength, knees buckling under, he found himself being held. There weren't fireworks, no. There were explosions. Dangerous and murky. He craved more.

A moan escaped him, his lashes closing as his eyes started hooding. The man's lips came closer to his ear and he whispered. "What's your name?"

"Mm... Jungkook," the boy answered, tucking his lips between his teeth. His belly began to pool with heat and he wanted the build-up to stop. His eyes were tearing and his skin was alive. He couldn't take it anymore. 

"Do you want to come with me?" The man asked. 

Jungkook answered by gripping his blazer, pushing himself farther into the stranger. 

"That's good, darling." The man swept him up and turned towards a room. 

Jungkook had to fight hard to speak. It took him great strength. "Who are you and what are you doing to me?" His voice came out weak and breathy as he was being carried towards the bed. 

"I am Jimin," the man answered, gently putting him down. Even when the direct contact was lost, Jungkook could feel the after currents, his chin trembling. "And I just showed you a slight speck of my feelings."

"I want more," Jungkook was speaking before he could think. In the rational part of his mind, he knew that he was in trouble, that whoever this man was, would ruin him, but the wish for getting consumed by that feeling again was far stronger than anything sane. 

"Are you sure?" The man sat down beside him, his lips slightly upward in a soft smile. 

"Yes," Jungkook wanted to touch Jimin, but his strength ceased to exist. 

Jimin laughed. "Then you have to promise me that whatever happens inside this room...will stay inside this room."

"I promise," Jungkook said quickly.

Jimin stood up, licked his lips, and exhaled heavily. Before Jungkook knew it, he was feeling like himself again, an empty feeling replacing his earlier surge. All he wanted was the feeling of being high again like a new addict.

There wasn't much inside these rooms except a bed, a small wardrobe, a chair, and a table. Jimin walked towards the window and looked down at the table. "I must warn you that if you fail to hold good to your promise, bad things will happen. To you and everyone around you."

"I promise," Jungkook definitely knew this time that he shouldn't consent. He was in a sense, but after getting the taste of pleasure not known to him, he wanted more than he could take. "Please..."