15. Possessing the macrocosm

In the weeks that followed, life for both of them became a vivid and wonderful daydream. Reading in the garden, playing games, and even the chores around the house were like they had never been.

Jungkook had no more reservations. It felt incredible to submit to the enigmatic being — thoughts, ideas, fears, and feelings. Jimin became infinitely more to Jungkook as though he never knew true happiness before.

Being in the man's arms and feeding into the mutual euphoria on steamy nights was Jungkook's lifeline. He felt empowered and in control being completely at the mercy of the older figure. He still felt insurmountable pain each morning after they had sex at night and Jimin always made it go away, but even then, Jungkook was trying to get used to it. He didn't mind it all that much. What troubled Jungkook was Jimin not telling him about what he was planning to do in the future.

Past was a mystic tale, sure, but Jungkook was more interested in knowing about their days ahead. With Jimin's words still hovering above his head, he attempted to find out one more time. "Hyung-ie!" Snatching the book away from the man's hand, he put it down on the grass. "I was thinking..."

Jimin sighed audibly, his face resigned. 

"What?" Jungkook's eyes widened. 

"That's trouble, baby. Don't think. No matter what you say to me and how you beg me and promise me that you want to be with me, if I were to tell you... You'd not hold up to your words. I can't risk that."

"Is it something that bad?"

This time, Jimin chuckled humorously. "Do you think I am a good man, Jungkook? I never claimed to be."

Jungkook felt restless.

"If taking you away means keeping you oblivious, then I am selfish. All evil is. I am not promising you anything. Stop giving me a hard time."

"Jimin," Jungkook gulped. "You aren't evil." His hand reached up to touch the man's cheeks soothingly and the latter's breath quickened. "How can a creature so beautiful be evil? How can someone so capable of loving so intensely be evil? I don't approve of it."

Jimin was breathing hard by the end of Jungkook's sentence. "You have to pay for what you did." He pointed at his boner. 

Jungkook's eyes glanced between the heap in Jimin's pants and his face. He knew Jimin was distracting him yet again, but his reservation still fell. Eyes laden with the promise of pleasure, he pushed Jimin all the way down to the grass, mounting himself on top of him.

"You aren't even afraid that someone might see?" Jimin asked. 

"You'll not let them," Jungkook's voice came out urgent, breaths hot as he made a quick work of the man's pants and exposed his dick which was in a standing ovation, his mind spinning the more he stared at it. 

It was safe to assume for Jimin that Jungkook was drooling. Their eyes connected for a moment and they both knew what was going to happen next. Jungkook's delicious moan couldn't be helped. The all too familiar pull from Jimin had him irking for release as every cell of his body became a slave to the older's hypnotic stimuli.

He dipped and started bobbing up and down on Jimin's cock. Sucking furiously and getting lost in the moment, absolutely loving it.

The cock was going in and out of his mouth as Jungkook was slurping and sucking crazily. Drool was running down the corners of his mouth, making his t-shirt wet by the neck. He didn't care. The sky could break and fall on top of him and he still wouldn't care.

"Make Hyung cum, my doll."

"Mmmhm," Jungkook closed his eyes to heighten his senses. He could only focus on Jimin's words, feeling drunk without alcohol on the older male's fragrance. If Jimin asked him to jump to his death under his influence, he knew he would, without any fear whatsoever. These same thoughts always shook him to the core after he overcame whatever it was Jimin did to him during sex, but he was sure getting harder now at Jimin's command.