A Season For Encounters

Start from the beginning

???: Pitty, you're not we need.

(He then spews blue flames out, instantly killing the thugs)

Stay down. You make good fuel.

Allow my flames to consume you

(Meanwhile, the man from before is freaking out in an alleyway)

???: This is not good... I need to bind myself together. I'm gonna tear apart! Nngh! Split in two!

(The man takes out a mask and puts it on, making him stop freaking out)

Once I'm wrapped up I'm whole.

(A crash is heard and the man hears it, then heads to the commotion)

Here's a story. I used to be one of those guys who caused trouble. My name is Jin Bubaigawara aka "Twice" and my meta ability is called "Twice". It's a simple power that turns one thing into two. I can make a clone of myself and then make clones from that clone. An entire gang of just me. I made my clones do everything. I was a king ruling over them. But the other me's weren't satisfied with that, and they put together a little coup. I was almost killed by myself. The things I make don't disappear until they've consumed serious damage. Before long all of us were arguing with each other. Each one of us thought we were actually the real me. The absurd self mutilation continued for 9 days. Can you imagine that? In the end they killed each other, and disappeared. All gone... Ever since then I haven't been sure that I'm the real me. How could I be after all the madness? And there is no place in the world where crazy people can belong. My partners accepted me as I am, problems and all. And I'd like to think I'm okay who I am too. Now I'm scouting people, trying to find the same kind of crazy. We're all wackos looking for a place we belong.

(Twice arrives at the commotion, he peaks over and sees a pool of blood and body parts of the criminal from earlier. Standing in the pool was a person with hands all over his arms, shoulders, head, and face)

???: You criminals are just asking to die aren't you? Honestly... Is that all you really do? Shame. I would've given you a second chance. But seeing what you do, I don't think so.

(Later, everyone was in the mess hall having their food while Annie and you were hanging out at the entrance of the forest. She was leaning against a tree and you were sitting down)