Chapter 5- Before The Storm

~Winterfell~

POV: 3rd person

Days of traveling. Elaene made it Winterfell with two of her men. When she took her first step in the north, she felt the coldness in the air; it was the mother nature of the north. This was her first time traveling up north, but now she could tell of why the North is so much different from the rest of the kingdoms. The North is the largest continent in Westeros and the coldest wasteland.

But in her mind, she compares the North to Dorn. It's not that Dorne has its sands or the North has its snow; it's because they both have the same thing in common: fighting. The warriors of Dorne are very talented and skillful fighters and would love to fight and fuck before or after the battle. The warriors of the North are fearsome warriors and are headstrong that they relied on their northern valor and their strength to achieve their goals.

Now, Elaene and her two men are at the throne room in Winterfell, waiting for Robb Stark, the acting warden of the North and Lord of Winterfell to come in. Minutes of waiting the door open and two men walked in. One was about her age, along with blue eyes and thick red-brown hair, and another person that is standing right beside him is an old maester.

"My lady." They both said it at the same time and bowed their heads with respect.

"My lord and Maester." She did the same.

When Robb Stark met her eyes, his heart fluttered at her beauty. He never saw a lady this beautiful before with her long dark hair and violet eyes. She stands about five and nine inches tall at the same height as his eldest sister, Sansa. For Elaene Dayne, she stared shortly at his blue eyes. By his reaction, she could tell that his heart is flutter by her beauty; every man has the same reaction whenever they see her violet eyes and beauty. But in her mind, she also sees Robb is also attractive for a Northmen.

Robb snaps out from her beauty and recompose himself.

"My apologies, my lady." Robb apologizes, almost stuttering. Elaene giggled and responded back.

"There's no need, my lord. Every man has the same reaction when they first see me and admire my beauty."

"Oh, and you are..."

"Elaene. Elaene Dayne from Starfall."

When Robb and Maester Luwin heard her last name, they froze a little. They remember the story of what happened at the Tower of Joy when Ned Stark battle against Ser Arthur Dayne and defeated him and found his dead sister, Lyanna Stark.

"Lady Dayne. I'm sorry again for what happened between your uncle and my father. My father speaks highly of him and admires him. We honor him as a great warrior who fought bravely and with honor." Robb said calmly to her and kisses her knuckles. She smiles and nods at him.

"Thank you, my lord, and I appreciate your honesty. You honor my uncle and house. I met your father at Kingslanding before I arrived here."

"How is he and my sisters?" He asked, worried.

"He's doing alright and your sisters. Your sisters are sweet and are funny to be around, except when they start fighting each other than me, my cousin or your father will have to restrain them."

Robb looked away, embarrassed while Maester Luwin chuckles.

"What brings you up, north lady Dayne?" Maester Luwin spoke up.