Chapter 2- Sworn Shield

Kingslanding- Iron Throne

After Loras Tyrell yield himself to Jacob at the tournament, Jacob became the winner and he is summon to throne room by the king himself. Jacob is now standing in the middle of the throne room with his main armor 'starfall' on and holding his helmet. Infront of him is king Robert sitting on the iron throne. Cersie standing on the left side by her husband. Ned Stark standing on the right side of the king. Jamie and Barristan are standing behind the stairs facing Jacob.

"So you're the son of ser Arthur Dayne." Robert said to the boy and Jacob nodded with a calm face. "Yes your Grace." Jacob replied back to him.

"Do you know why you are here." Robert said to him but the boy shrugged his shoulders and reply back to him. "Is it because you want to find which side I support after your rebellion against the mad king or I just came to Kingslanding to kill your good dear friend... Ned Stark." He looks at Ned with no emotions.

The room was silent until Jacob spoke with a calm tone. "No. I didn't came here to kill Ned Stark of what he did a long time ago and of which side am I on is let's say, neutral."

Robert nodded at the boy and said, "Then why are you here?"

"To make a name for myself. I've been living in Dorne at Starfall for far too long and decided I should start my Journey." He said to him and Robert said nothing.

Barristan walk to him and stood infront of him with a small smile. "You look just like him. Your father skills, his looks and you have your mothers eyes and hair." He said to him. "Thank you ser Barristan and it's a great honor to meet you, I always wanted to meet you someday." Jacob said to him and they both nodded to each other. Then Ned spoke up.

"How long will you be staying at Kingslanding ser Jacob."

Jacob reply back. "Weeks, maybe a month until I get everything situated here. But in a meantime I have some belongings I brought with me and find a room to settle in.

Robert spoke up. "We'll give you a room here in the red keep for your stay. Ned Stark would you show him to his chambers."

Ned nodded to Robert. "Yes your Grace." Ned signal him to follow but before Jacob follow he glance at ser Jamie and gave him a cold glare at him. Everyone notice it and he left to follow Ned Stark.

Cersie looks at his brother with a worried look and Jamie has a little sweat on him from the glare.

"Fuck my life." Jamie thought.

Jacob walk beside with Ned and looks at him and Ned notice it and remain calm at his gaze. Jacob look away and said to him.

"I don't blame you."

Ned look at him with a confusing look. "What?"

"For my fathers death."

"Oh."

"I heard you wanted to beat him ever since you're young."

"It's true, your father was one of the best swordsman of the seven kingdoms. Every boy wanted to beat him, including me."

"I see. Atleast he died, honorably."

Ned looked down and responded back. "Aye he did."

They stop infront of the door. Ned open the door and revealed the room.

"I'll get the some servants to help you unload your belongings ser Jacob." Ned said to him and Jacob nodded to him.

Ned was about to leave until Jacob spoke up. "There's something else you wanted to isn't there". Ned stopped, looked at him and nodded.