Prologue

~Starfall~

*Clang!*

*Slash!*

*Swish!*

*Swing!*

*Thrust!*

*Swish!*

*Slash!*

*Thrust!*

At the the training yard we see Jacob sparring with Oberyn. Oberyn with his training spear and Jacob with his training swords they've been going at it about 30 minutes. Sweats, bruises and exhausted.

But in the balcony we see Ashara and Elliara watching the two sparring and are talking about their daily life.

But then the two put their training weapons down and took a seat next to the nearby pillars.

"That *pant* was *pant* fun." Jacob said sitting next to Oberyn while panting and sweating. "Indead, I haven't spar like that for a while." Oberyn said with a chuckle.

Jacob looks at Oberyn "it's so good to see you again Oberyn." Jacob said with a smile. Oberyn smiles back at him, "it's good to see you too 'sword of the morning'." Oberyn said and they both chuckled.

Oberyn looks up the balcony and sees Elliara giving him a seductive look. 'Come with me lover'..

"Well," he stands up to his feet. "We should clean ourselves up for today before your aunt lectures you for being smelly." Jacob chuckles. "Agreed." He said.

They both left to clean themselves up. While Ashara and Elliara kept talking to each other.

"Your nephew has become a great swordsman, just like his father. He would've been proud of him."

Ashara look through the window and smiles with sadness. "He would have." Ashara said.

"I wish he was here, watching his son grow up and became the next sword of the morning just like him." Ashara said again with tear came out of her eye and she quickly wipes it off.

Elliara notices it and bring her into a hug. "Don't be sad Ashara, your brother would've been proud of you looking out for him like he's your son." Elliara said with a smile and Ashara smiles back. "Thank you." She said back.

At Jacobs chamber...

He finish washing himself up and puts on his regular clothes on for today and made his hair to a man bun.

*knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Come in." Jacob shouted.

The door open and the person came in and shut the door after entering.

It was his cousin Elaene Dayne. By her mother she's the most beautiful woman in Dorne and through out the seven kingdoms. She has her beauty from her mother but she has her fighting skills from her cousin and her uncle Arthur. She sometimes practice her sword skills to defend herself and that includes archery, daggers and poison. Beautiful but the deadliest lady in Dorne.

"Cousin." she said with a smile.

"Cousin." He said back.

"How did your training go with Oberyn?" Elaene said to her cousin. "It went good and tiring." He said with a smile.

"You're planning going to the tournament aren't you." She said and he looked at her with a blank look. "I am, I've been hiding my name for far too long and I believe it's the time to introduce myself". He said calmly.

She gave him a worried look at first but changes into a warm smile and pull him into a warm hug and he hugs back.

"When are you leaving." She said. "Tomorrow in first light." He replied.

"Ok, but please be careful out there your people need you, your army needs you, your family and I need you for our sake." She said with a little bit of sadness. "I promise I'll be careful, you have my word." He said with confidence and calm tone.

They both separate. Elaene left his room and Jacob sits at his desk look through some paper work.

Tomorrow at first day light..

Jacob is at the gates with his family. He brought his two swords with him, his full armor, his few belongings and his horse, 'beauty' or nickname 'black beauty'.

 He brought his two swords with him, his full armor, his few belongings and his horse, 'beauty' or nickname 'black beauty'

At the gates he's saying his good to his family and the Martells. Ashara and Elaene gave him a big warm hug. Oberyn and Elliara says their goodbye to him and their blessings.

He mounted his horse and starts to ride towards Kingslanding. But he stop and look back at them for the last time before heading out. He wave at them and they wave back and his people chanted his nickname 'sword of the morning.' He rode off with fire in his spirit and with high honor.

°°°
Remember Jacob, Kingslanding is a dangerous place. A place full of back stabbers and lying snakes, always watch your back and don't trust anybody especially the Lannisters.

°°°

A flashback of Oberyn warning him of Kingslanding. He rides towards to the hill and in his thoughts. "And now the journey begins."

Continue...