"Hi princess. I'm your mama." I cooed with the biggest smile my mouth could make.

She let out a noise and smiled a little. I heard my mates gasp and they were next to me in a second.

"She never did that in front of us!" Draco said in surprise. "Are you already playing favorites alien B?" He added dramatically.

"Alien B?" I said with a chuckle, again regretting it. "Do you have to use that nickname? She already has a perfect name." I added.

"About that." He said with a nervous smile.

"We haven't officially named them. We were waiting for you to wake up." Tharion exclaimed, making me look at him in surprise.

"You should've just given them the names we agreed on." I said and shook my head.

"We wanted to make sure that those were definitely the names you want." Draco said sheepishly.

"Of course they are. We agreed on them for a reason. Why would I want to change them." I said with a chuckle and looked at the baby twins. "My poor babies. You're dadas were calling you aliens when we already had perfect names for you. Shame on them." I cooed at them.

"Okay, okay. We get it. We should've named them right away." Draco grumbled lowly.

"Come here Nuri. Your mama's enjoying this too much." Tharion said and snatched my daughter from my hands.

"Hey! I was still holding her." I grumbled in annoyance and crossed my arms.

He just stuck his tongue out and started dancing around with Nuri in his arms.

Draco took Azar out of his basket and handed him to me.

"This is alien A." Draco said jokingly making me snort then flinch for the ninth time.

I should really stop laughing.

"I can't believe you've been calling them alien A and alien B for five whole days." I said in disbelief.

"We had to call them something until you woke up." Draco said and let Azar grab onto his finger.

Compared to Nuri, Azar looked like he was about to fall asleep so I gently bounced him in my arms, trying to make him fall asleep. I looked at Nuri and she was still looking around with wide eyes.

"So, I'm assuming Nuri is Tharion's and Azar is Draco's. Right?" I said and they both nodded.

"Sharp as always." Draco said with a grin, kissing the corner of my mouth.

"It was obvious really. I don't know if you've noticed, but you tend to look longer at your kid compared to the other." I explained, making them look at me in surprise.

"Did you hear that Nuri? Your mama is so smart, right?" Tharion cooed at Nuri, but Nuri didn't react.

"We should put them to sleep. They've been up longer than usual." Draco said and I slowly handed him a sleeping Azar.

Tharion rocked Nuri in his arms for a few minutes and she was out in no time. Then he placed her next to Azar in their crib and covered them. It was amazing looking at them handle our babies like pros.

"We can finally relax." Draco said and gently wrapped his arms around me.

Tharion quickly joined us and we sat in silence for some time.

"I love you Katie." Draco said out of nowhere, making me chuckle.

"You're so random." I said making him gasp.

"First of all, that's not true. Second of all, say it back." He demanded with a huff.

So spoiled.

I grinned and gave him a kiss.

"I love you." I whispered, then turned towards Tharion, giving him a kiss too. "And I love you."

Tharion smiled at me.

"I love you too." He said softly and then buried his face in my neck.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes before sleep eventually consumed us.

...

Hi guys! \(^▽^)/

New chapy is here! I hope liked it!

One more chapy till the end everyone! I literally can't explain how I'm feeling right now. Like, I want to cry, but I also want to throw a whole damn party from how much excited I am. I can't understand myself lol

The surprise I mentioned in the last chapy is still not finished, so yes, I'm still stressing over that. I'm not confident I'll be able to finish it on time, so it's been very fun inside my head for the past few days (・⌣・)

On a completely unrelated note, for authors who aren't used to vote/comment notifications (like me lol), do you also get surprised after seeing a ton of notifications when you log in after some time?

I always go like "Who's attacking me??" when I'm welcomed with so many notifications. It's always a big surprise lol. I don't think I'll ever get used to it

Do continue to attack me though. I definitely don't mind it. I quite like it actually ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, see you guys soon! Bye bye~

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓲 💕