Powers

"There was ghost at the dinner and you guys didn't call me?!" Dipper accused as Danny and Mable got finished telling him what happened at the dinner.
"Yep!" Mable said, then a thought hit her, she turned to Danny her face glowing "A thought just accounred to me, Danny you never had the chance to show me and Dipping sauce your powers!"
"Hey!" Dipper said at Mable for calling him Dipping sauce "But I really do want to see your abilities though."
He added. Danny shrugged "Alright but we'll need an open space." Mable jumped up
"To a forest clearing!" She happily said

After a few minutes of wondering the forest Dipper, Mable, and Danny found a clearing in the trees.
"This should do." Danny remarked "Okay so what powers do you want to see?"
"All of them!" Dipper exclaimed. "Alright then, I'm going ghost!"
Danny let the familiar rings wash over his body transforming him from Fenton to Phantom. Danny then floated up up and said
"Let's start with the basics, flight, intangibility, and invisibility." At that Danny did a flip in the air, flew through a tree, and turned invisible right in front of the awing twins. Then he turns to them
"Let's see I can also shoot ecto energy." He shot a echo blast at a nearby tree "create echo shields." Danny formed a domed shaped sheild around himself and the twins.
"Super strength." He effortlessly lifted the log the twins were sitting on then placed it back down.
"I have enhanced hearing and seeing, I can also heal fast." Danny thought for a moment then continued
"I have a ghostly sense, which is that blue air that comes out of my mouth whenever a ghost is near." Danny stopped for a moment "On yeah and I have a ghostly wail which is like a spurt of ghostly sound energy that can cause a lot of damage." Danny then added "But I'm not gonna show guys because as I said it cause a lot of damage, but it also servery weakens me."
(I'm not including Danny's ice powers because I decided the story takes place before he got them.)

Then Danny stopped and looked at Dipper and Mable
"Any questions?" Dipper thought for a moment then asked
"Can you possess people like what that ghost did the other night?" Danny frowned, he forgot he could do that.
"Yeah I can, but I don't do it that often because it feels weird and invasive while in other people's bodies."
"Oh makes sense." Dipper agreed. "How did you get your powers?" Mable asked. Danny smirked "Well it started about a year ago when one of my best friends Sam dared me to go into a portal my parents built..."

After 10 minutes or so Danny finished his story of how he got his powers. "That's so cool!" Dipper said as he drought the rest of what Danny said in his journal. Danny smiled then a question struck him.
"Hey Dipper I didn't get a chance to say this but neat journal, where did you get it?" Dipper excitedly perked up at Danny's question.
"Oh you wouldn't believe it Danny, but since you asked..." Danny sat still and listened to Dipper talk about the mysterious author, and the weird things that were recorded in the journal and how Dipper found it in a tree. When Dipper was finished Danny was baffled, more weirder things has happened in Gravity Falls then the combined ghost attacks in Amitypark.

Just then the three were interrupted by a voice calling
"Kids? Kids? Where are you!?" Then within seconds Stan came stumbling through the trees.
"At least it isn't a ghost." Danny thought relieved, but then he realized something, he was still in his ghost form. Stan seemed to realize this too because almost immediately he jumped in front of the twins
"Stay away from the kids or you're gonna get it ghost!" Stan threatened.

Me: Stan now knows of Danny's ghost halfs existence 
Danny: So long to trying to keep a secret identity 
Me: Says the boy who literally yells IM GOING GHOST before transforming
Danny:... Touché