Filler Chapter?

Mable excitedly ran downstairs and shook Danny up
"What's up with you guys and shaking people awake?" Danny tiredly asked (in other words I'm  running out of ideas.) "Come on Danny, I'm taking you clothes shopping today!"
Danny remembered Mable mentioned that when he told her he didn't have any clean clothes to change into, honestly he thought she was kidding about that.

He lied there for a few more minutes till Mable finally pulled him up and out of bed. After a few minutes of getting ready he followed Mable outside and to his realization Grenada and Candy was waiting for them.
"Is Dipper coming with us?" Danny nervously asked
"No he didn't want to come." Mable answered.
"Hi Danny." Candy shyly said. Grenada jumped in front of Candy and in her booming voice she said
"How are you doing?" :3 (that was the face she probably was making lol) Danny sighed, this was going to be a long day."

Mable, Candy, and Grenada dragged Danny to store,after store. Danny wasn't the type to go clothes shopping but he took it, even with the giggling pre-teen girls. With the girls pushing him into it he ended up getting two pairs of jeans and a few tee shirts and as well as a toothbrush and toothpaste, because essentials right.
Pretty much when the morning was done Danny got what he needed, so they went to Greasy Dinner for lunch. (I remembered the dinners name, the log shaped one.)
"So Danny do you have any siblings?" Candy asked trying to start up a conversation in the dinner
"Yeh, a older sister." Danny replied. "Really? What's her name?" Mable added
"Jazz."
"What about friends?" Mable then asked
"I have have two best friends, I've known them since like forever." "What are their names?" Grenada boomed out
"Er, Sam and Tucker." Danny said tooken aback.

Then a blue whisp of air came out of Danny's mouth, he heard screaming coming from the kitchen and he turned to see people running out of it "Ghost, GHOST, There is a ghost in the KITCHEN!" One of the cooks yelled as he was running out of the kitchen.

(Can you guess which one?)

"Um, I have a sudden urge to go to the bathroom!" Danny said as he got up and ran to the restrooms. Candy and Grenada looked at each other confused.
"Heh, sensitive bladder I guess." Mable awkwardly said trying to cover for Danny.

In the bathroom Danny looked around the stalls to make sure no one was there, when he was sure he was alone he shouted out his battle cry and turned ghost, went intangible and flew out to the kitchen.

In the kitchen Danny saw an interesting sight, plates and food flying all over the place, ovens spitting out flames and in the mist of it was an ghost who looked like a old cafeteria lady. Danny flew near the ghost and addressed her.

"Hey Lunch Lady ghost, did you miss me so much you had to come to Gravity Falls just so you can see me?" The Lunch Lady ghost turned to him and flame irrupted around her
"No, I'm here because it's time for Lunch!" Then she sweetly said "But first, do you want a cookie?" 

"No thanks, I just ate." Danny replied, and then he shoot up and punched her pushing her back. The Lunch Lady fumed as she started to summon food ending up making a meatball cannon. Danny looked at the cannon and laughed
"what are gonna do? Pelt me to death with meatballs or something?"

At that The Lunch Lady ghost shoot a meatball out of her cannon and it hit Danny in the stomach, he was pushed back and with a groan he said under his breath
"Alright so it could pelt me to death, good to know." Danny then fired up an ecto ray and aimed it for the meatball cannon, he shoot, but missed it, enraged the Lunch Lady ghost shoot another round of meatballs at Danny, he managed to dodge that.

"Oh come on I don't have much time here, a bunch of pre-teen girls are waiting for me to return from the bathroom." Danny said, he then took aim and shoot another ecto blast at the Luch Lady ghost and this time it hit her, she fell out of the air distorted, Danny pulled out his thermos and sucked her in it.

"Box-Ghost, Skulker, Lunch Lady, and those ghosts from the store? Wow this thermos is getting full." Danny said as he flew back to the bathroom and transformed back to human.

Danny ran out of the bathroom and took his seat at the table with the girls.
"Wow you were in there for like 15 minutes Danny." Candy noted.
"Oh, um,... Upset stomach?" Danny responded.
"If Danny has a upset stomach then I say this day is over alright ladies." Mable added in
"Good idea." Danny agreed.

Mable and Danny waved fair well to Candy and Grenada as the went their separate ways.
"You know, when we get back home you're gonna tell me and Dipper what exactly happened with that kitchen ghost okay?" Mable stated.

Me: Alright I wrote myself out of the corner, though it did take a while, I think that random filler chapter is one of the longest chapters in the book!
Danny: And you wrote in a meatball cannon
Me: CANNONBALL!