Chapter 1

My family has been going to Susannah's summer house in Cousins for like forever. It was a tradition with my mum and her two best friend, Susannah and Laural, they never stopped after having kids. I can remember learning to surf,  teaching belly to ride her bike and war pranks we did with boys. Susannah  tells me a house is not about the physical stuff , it is the people inside of it that makes it a home. Mum, Noah, Laural, Steven, Belly, Susannah, Connie and jere are my home. The summer beach house is like home away from home.

When we were little, the mums thought that me and Connie were going to get married and have kids. So when we were 15, Conrad asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes and the mums were so happy for us. Belly had a huge crush on Conrad when she was 10, so when I told her, that me and Connie were dating she said she does not have a crush on him anymore and was happy for us. I could she was a bit upset but she said she was happy for us so I was  happy. We dated and we lost our virginity together. We were in love and were each others' first love.
After a year of dating, out of nowhere he broke up with me on text. IN TEXT! Like that is the worst way to dump someone without any explanation why! That was it, never called or messaged to say sorry.

So I decided I started to change. I got rid of my glasses and started to wear contacts, cut my hair and added some more highlights, started to wear a skincare and makeup routine, and changed my entire wardrobe. I started to go to parties, drink alcohol, did drugs and smoked, hooked up with boys. Everybody in my life realised I wasn't the same Jessica Evans I was 2 years ago. Even though I changed a lot, my love for music, netball and volleyball didn't change. I got offered to produce an album which went viral and I'm the captain of the volleyball and netball team.

I haven't been to Cousins in 2 years. While my mum and brother went to cousins for the summer, I was in Europe with Ella, who is my best friend. We went to London, Italy, France, Spain, Greece and loads more.  This year I decided to go back to cousins and see everyone. I can't wait to see the beach house and see all my friends!