"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you," Stefan said seeing the book in her arms.

"What's going on?" she said as she saw the weapons on the table and Damon and Alaric talking.

"We're gonna kill Katherine," Jeremy said as we came up to her.

She looked at me then at Stefan.

"I can explain," Stefan said.

"Please," Bonnie sighed.

"We're gonna kill Katherine," he said.

Alaric starts showing everybody weapons and how they work. Bonnie pulled me and Stefan to the side to talk.

"I know you love Elena and you want to be with her but it's risky. Too many people could get hurt," Bonnie said.

"Look, I want Elena back, yes but it's more than that. What Katherine did to Jenna it crossed the line. She has to be stopped before it happens again," Stefan said.

"I don't know, Stefan," she said.

"Katherine knows him, right? She knows that he's not gonna try something in a crowd full of innocent people so that gives him an edge. He could catch her by surprise," I told her.

"I could do a spell to trap her, like the tomb spell," Bonnie sighed.

"Right. We can isolate her, away from the others. Please Bonnie," Stefan said.

"Okay," Bonnie said.

*********************

Later on everyone was in the living room.

"Are you sure you guys don't want me and Jeremy there tonight?" Alaric asked.

"No, I need you and him to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this," Stefan said.

"Okay. Well, we'll make sure she doesn't leave our sight," Alaric said as he and Jeremy left.

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand," Stefan said to the rest of us.

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Caroline," Damon said looking at Caroline.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around besides Theo," Caroline said.

"Don't worry about that, Mason's gone and as long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn," I told her.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan asked looking at her.

Everyone turned to look at Bonnie and there was a long silence before she said anything.

"But no one gets hurt," Bonnie said.

"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart," Damon said.

************************************

Once it hit night time everyone got dressed and ready for the masquerade. Bonnie and I went inside the masion. I was carrying the bag with the weapons that the Salavtores were gonna us on Katherine and Bonnie's grimoire.

We went upstairs to an empty room.

"Think this room will work?" I asked her as I sat the bag down on a table.

"It's perfect," she said sitting down and taking out the grimoire from the bag.

"What kind of spell is this exactly?" I asked as I took the weapons out the bag and put the bag in a closet.

"The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires into the tomb," Bonnie explained.

"That's cool," I said.