Bitch WTF🎃 Halloween: Part 2

Authors note:

I'm sorry this chapter is late! I've been so busy, this last week especially, that I haven't had time to write anything. I hope you all enjoy this and I will try to get back on track!

Nick's pov:

We pull up outside of Tara and Darcy's which is covered in outrageously obnoxious Halloween decorations. Darcy's idea no doubt.

"You've still got the stuff right?" Charlie asks, slight panic in his voice.
"Yes, don't worry, we got this." I laugh.

We jump out of the car and walk towards the front door. I make my hand into a fist and lift it up to knock on the door, but it opens just before I reach it.

Elle appears from behind the door.
"Thank god you guys are here!" She begins, as Tara joins her in the doorway. "Tao and Darcy are doing our absolute heads in, please hurry in."
We laugh, "what's going on?" I ask.
"Oh we got pumpkins to carve and they're already fighting over which one they want." Tara adds.
"They're all pretty much the same but of course they both want the best one." Elle laughs.
"Shh don't tell Charlie, he'll be at it too." I whisper, covering my mouth from Charlie with the back of my hand.
"Hey," he nudges me.
"Well, am I wrong?" I wonder.
"Well," he begins, but doesn't continue.
"See!" I laugh as he joins.

Elle and Tara step away from the door, ushering us in.
"Tao, Darcy and Isaac are in the kitchen." Elle shouts to Charlie as he runs ahead.
"Thanks!" He calls back to us.

"So did you bring the stuff?" Tara asks slyly.
"Of course I did!"
"Okay, great!" Elle replies. "Remember the signal." She winks.

Charlie's pov:

I run into the kitchen to find Tao and Darcy arguing over the pumpkins, with Isaac just watching from the sidelines.
"What's up guys?" I ask as I enter the doorway.
Tao and Darcy jump and turn towards me, startled by my voice.
"Oh hey." Darcy replies.
"No time for chatting, trying to win a fight." Tao pants, gripping onto a pumpkin that's also being held onto by Darcy.

I walk in between them, them punch the centre of the pumpkin with the side of my fist. Causing the pair to loose grip and begin to drop the pumpkin. I quickly grab it as it slides, claiming is as my own.
Isaac scoffs in response.
"Charlie you can't do that!" Tao complains.
"Yeah that's not fair!" Darcy joins as Nick, Elle and Tara walk in.
"Guys can you stop fighting please!" Elle cries out.
"But Charlie sto-" Darcy tries to answer back before being interrupted.
"Darcy..." Tara just looks at her, stern and done with Tao and Darcy's shit.
"Ugh fine" she huffs before joining Tao in a joint eye roll.

I just laugh and walk over to the table, placing the pumpkin down and taking my seat.
"You're a literal devil" Nick laughs as he walks over to me.
"Well, I have to play the part don't I?" I joke, gesturing towards my outfit.
"You certainly do." He winks in response.

Nick's pov:

I wonder over to everyone else, who's still by the pumpkins. I need to get away from Charlie before I literally cannot contain myself anymore. He's so sexy is that damn devil costume.
I shake it off as I shift my focus, peering at the pumpkins between everyone else.
I reach between them and take out a small but very round pumpkin from the back of the stack.
"I'll take this one." I state.
"Really?" Tao looks at me in disgust. "Are you serious?"
"Yeah, why would you want that one?" Darcy adds.
"Hidden gem." I wink.

Elle, Tara and Isaac then reach behind and select their pumpkins.
"Seriously guys, leave some for us!" Tao complains.
"Hurry up then!" Elle yells as she leaps over to table joining Charlie and I.
"You snooze you loose!" Tara laughs.

"Ugh" Darcy and Tao huff at the same time.

We all join at the table before Tara gets up to pass us all our drinks.
Hmm, what could go wrong with pumpkin carving and alcohol...

Charlie's pov:

We get acquainted with our drinks and begin designing our pumpkins.
I decide to do a cat design, with Nick doing a dog to match. Tao decides to keep his choice a secret, as does Darcy. But Isaac is doing a book of course, Elle is currently drawing on this fantastic landscape, and Tara has chosen a ballet dancer.

We quickly get to work, and have all soon begun carving. Except for Elle, she's still in the drawing stages of her magnificent, full pumpkin design.

I look up from my carving, which looks absolutely terrible at the moment, to meet eyes with Tara, then to be followed by Nick, Elle and Isaac. Isaac laughs then goes back to his work. Tao and Darcy of course stay clueless.

It's time.

Nick places his hand in his pocket then removes a small bottle. He carefully drips it onto his hand before placing it back.

"Aaahhhh" a bellowing scream comes from besides me.
"Nick, oh my god!" I cry. Staring at a bloody mess on the table.
"Holy crap!" Darcy exclaims as soon as she sees blood.
"Oh shit!"
"What the fuck!"
"Shit, Shit, Shit!"
"Oh my god I think I'm going to pass out" Tao struggles to expel before turning a ghostly white.
"Bro you okay?" Darcy asks, directing it towards both Nick and Tao.
"Um, I-I don't know." Nick pants, pulling out his superb acting skills.
"What do you fucking think?" Tao snaps, "of course I'm fucking not!"
"Jesus! Calm down!" Darcy hisses.

We all turn to look at each other, this really did not no to plan.

BANG!

"Tao? Tao, wake up!"