22

Jane made this for me for a dessert for dinner. I had to admit it was funny.
We ate dinner than I enjoyed my crab crescent strawberries with two blueberries and two slices of a 🍌.

We cleaned up and went to our individual offices to catch up with with work we could do on line.  We finally went to bed without dessert. I was still hurting and so was she somewhat.

J no more tonight babe.  Please with sugar. No J and good night. J got up out of  bed and I am guessing took care of her sexual needs as best as she could in the restroom. I was asleep before she returned . I thought to myself if I would not of gone so long and hard Maur and I would be having dessert right now. Maur must of felt me get into bed. She cuddled next to me while she was sound asleep snoring softly.  I eventually fell asleep.

Yilena it's 11 o'clock and your barely home. Yes Beth alot of paperwork to do from this weather and Jay  not pleased with all the over time either. It messed with this month's budget and we still have a week more to go. Night babe no dessert. I am tired of catching up on my work and having to be here for the fence etcetera to get replaced . Ah OK.

I got into bed and just spooned her me  being the big spoon .

Amal how much did you pay for both their vehicles that the insurance didn't cover? 15, 458. 08 . I am glad they found the replacements and it was that low.
Janice were you able to make it to Costco to replenish what we all ate for breakfast? Yes and purchased more bath towels and sheets too. I barely finished the last loading of drying . Tomorrow I  will fold everything and put it away. Thanks. Harold's employees did a good job of filling the hole up and packing the dirt. He went and bought a new truck it took three loads of dirt to fill it.  He said it will probably need more so we need to be careful when we run or walk on that area. He said tomorrow he will take the truck in to get painted and company logo and other items placed on it. He said he and his employees were busy and will be busy the next several days removing and cutting trees down that were damaged or came down. He is  renting three trucks just to do this weeks work on top of the regular work they have to do. Night Amal.  Night babe .

The following morning Maur woke up feeling guilty and told me this when she kissed me to wake me up so we could go do our work out, eat and go help out at the shelter for kids? since we have let that slip by too much and just giving money.

Maur it was my fault just as much as yours.  If I would of slow down or not gone as long pleasuring you and me, we would have had dessert. J thank you.  Let's get up and do yoga. Maur not yoga. You want me to do it alone?  Yes please be so kind and not be disappointed if I work out on the bag. Okay.

We both did our work outs and ate our yogurt with granola a d strawberries as Maur made for us

We both did our work outs and ate our yogurt with granola a d strawberries as Maur made for us .She made me an French toast with powder sugar too because let's get real a yogurt wouldn't fill me up and I get moody if I don't eat a good breakfast. We finished eating and took a nice long bath together pleasuring one another.. We didn't go long because I knew Maur was still sore. 

J please use a cane so you won't aggravate your ankle..Okay doc.
Maur kisses me and we head out to the shelter.. Maura is doing free health exams and administering booster shots after she meets with the executive director from.the shelter to obtain their medical records so she knows what amount and which booster shot to give each one and notes it afterwards for the child's medical records on file there.  I am doing free pro bono work on getting some of the children adopted or getting them out of trouble or trying to with the law.I  turn in all the necessary paperwork for their social worker to have when the court house opens again.. We leave around one from there to meet my sister inlaws who stayed home from work or that is Rony stayed home and Katelyn took the afternoon off from home to go golfing after we eat lunch at Katelyn's home.