8

Jane and Maura this stew is delicious, says Vivien.  Vivien we are sorry you and Hollie had to say what you said to make us come around.  Maur and I knew we weren't handling this well but you really brought it out to the forefront.  Maur and I got to see how it was impacting everyone. Thank you.  Your very welcome Jane says Hollie.  I  am glad what we said made you four realize we are hurting too with you not the same but still hurting because we love you four says Vivien.  We better clean up and head to the airport everyone should be there soon. We arrive to the airport and several hours later we rented vehicles and stayed at everlasting ranch , the inn and the mansion.

We decided to eat at the inn for a late dinner . Maura and Jane decided to use the in kitchen to cook us all dinner instead of eating on the plane. John
Joy, Jenna and Deb met us there.
They were surprised what we cooked for them lamb gyros with baklava,air fried yams like French fries and a nice green salad with various wines fronthe Vineyards.  Okay you two did well.Thanks Janice. We all chipped inand cleaned the kitchen so the staff wouldn't wake up to find a mess.

Aye I found a go kart place that we can go tomorrow to help with a better memory. It's normally not open on Monday but for Deb they did. We will come by the ranch so you all can follow us to have some fun competition. What are we going to bet on? Jenna how about we give money to the women's shelter here?

We agreed one thousand each won or lose and we would have lunch at their restaurant afterwards. We all headed to our temporary beds for out two days here.

The following morning our auntie Kiki and Gloria aka Lisa Fox to everyone who was a Rizzoli or a Leo who use to work at the Boston Police department.  Gloria was a well known Irish queen mobster and famous painter who everyone besides the
mentioned people or occupation new of.

We arrive and Jenna takes everyone's cash a total of 21,000 and places in her car I'm a locked vault.  We all go and get on the courts.

Rafl takes the lead with Mick , David and Vivien right behind him

Rafl takes the lead with Mick , David and Vivien right behind him. We are having a blast. Janice who isn't a professional racer came in fifth place with Jane behind her. We all laughed at them Hugh five one another. If we didn't know who was whom we would think we were drunk seeing identical twins. We stayed there for two hours racing one another. We left and followed Jenna to the women's shelter while she went inside to drop off the cash.

They thanked me and I told them they were welcome but the other 20 people men and women were outside

They thanked me and I told them they were welcome but the other 20 people men and women were outside.  Some of them came outside and took photos with Rafl,David,Mick and  Vivien.  They recognized them from racing.  They thanked us and we said goodbye and left to my restaurant.

We all parked in the back and I turned on the lights and alarm off and kept the closed sign out while Deb started the grill  on so we could make lunch for everyone

We all parked in the back and I turned on the lights and alarm off and kept the closed sign out while Deb started the grill  on so we could make lunch for everyone.  We decided to make everyone a nice salad while we prepared the chicken and beef we picked up from the store that wasn't frozen to make Chinese stir fry,fried rice, pop stickers, sweet and sour pork,broccoli and beef with beer, water, and wine. We had brought out the alcohol free beer and wine out too. Lisa was appreciative.  We enjoyed each other's company and caught up.  We finished lunch and played poker. This we decided all the monies would go the children's shelter named after Vincent korsak too. .