2

We landed and everyone got there belongings and departed the plane.

Amal,Janice, and Maura. Jane and I will make him pay dearly financially as well as him get a hefty prison sentence. We know you four are still struggling with this. It's not your fault at all. So please look at one another. You four have nothing to be ashamed of. This could of happened to anyone of us and you four would be by our sides supporting us as we are here to support you.

The four of them looked up, hugged one and cried. My dad reassured them he would pay that is Lee Jones . We got into the rentals and went to the different homes with exception of Jane, Jason, Carmen, Rebecca, Simon, William,-Avery and Samantha headed to Alexa's work site in several cars. Maura headed off to get the keys and pass code to Hollie's home at the fire station.

Excuse me I am here to see chief Harris

Excuse me I am here to see chief Harris. She's in her office straight back to the right Dr. Isles she has been expecting you. We are behind you four. Thank you.

I walked to Hollie's office and she was on her work phone. She waves me in and gets up to hug me while she continues her conversation. She is telling whomever she is speaking with thank you for giving her time off to attend the trial. She puts the receiver down .

Hi Maura I was speaking with the battalion chief he wanted me to convey to you four that he is so sorry that happened. This case is a real hot potato here in Canada as you and Jane are well known. I hope your three are finally feeling better be around one another. We are slowly but surely. Here is my house key and the password. It is turned off the same way as yours. I will be home tomorrow morning in time for the trial. Vivien has already dropped off my regular clothes. You and Jane help yourself to anything. Vivien will be coming in from Germany today and should be there around 6 tonight. I have taken the liberty to order food for you three for dinner which is to arrive in about am hour. Okay thanks for everything. You are very welcome. Thank you for having the supervise on the plane. Casey, Antonio, Kevin and the other men are there now installing it. You know it stays on all times? Yes.

We hug and Hollie walking me out.

They did a good job on the sculpture

They did a good job on the sculpture. Thanks we all are proud of it and the community like Ken Regan so much that they are making sure no one vandalizes or tries to steal it.

We say bye and Maura leaves.

Everyone we have several hours to find more evidence

Everyone we have several hours to find more evidence. The guys and gals who are leos are meeting up with our firms private investigators as well as Samantha McCall Quartermaine .