1

Maur we can begin over with as long as we have air to breathe in and out. We both have made mistakes in this relationship.  I truly believe we are open about everything and honest communication with kindness will make us stronger. I would like you to come with me to Canada to get away for several days would be good.  I am helping Alexa on a case. I can take some time off.  We can take with us on the plane the fire pit auntie Kiki did for Vivien as a surprise from Hollie and set it up. We will be staying with them too. Okay let me rearrange some meetings and have Dr. Papov handle them for me. Since Pike allows his male ego to get in the way of being effective in charge.

Maura you ready to fly this bad boy? Nope you will be being doing it on your own. I will be your co pilot and we have a back up too just in case.

We arrive at the airport and board the plane. They have our luggage already on board we are just waiting for them to load up the fire pit that our aunt made.

 They have our luggage already on board we are just waiting for them to load up the fire pit that our aunt made

We loved it when we saw or by Kiki and Gloria's place by the lake lit up.

Jane starts speaking with the tower. I know she is nervous because this will be here first time flying one of my planes as the head pilot. We get clearance and she gathers enough speed to to in the air.

Maur I did it. Yes you did now just concentrate.  Okay. My other pilot decided to live is alone so we could have privacy. As Jane flew the plane she disclosed who she cheated and I did the same.  We both are drunk but someone added a hypnotic drug when they poured it from the bar without pit knowledge. We woke up the next day nude two in one bed and the order two in another bed. They were drugged too. Jay the sheriff and his people found tje guilty parties and they doing serious time.  The four of us weren't the only ones this happened too. Jane just happened to bring her drink to the hotel. We woke up not realizing Jane had slept with Amal Harris and I with Janice Harris who could be Jane's identical twin.  We were just glad that none of had any Stds.  We were honest with our family and friends.  Apparently the ring leader of the group resides in Canada. Thus the reason we are flying to Canada for the trial.  Jane is defending Amal and Janice and Samantha is defending Jane and I. The crime happened in Canada. Our family tracked them in Canada.  The leader never moved so we lucked out. We are being kind bringing this to Canada to save shipping costs, since we were coming here anyway.  Amal and Janice are staying with Alexa and David.  We still are creeper out about it. Our family is on board as well as the others who found the evidence and Christina Chang one of my technicians. We all are staying in hotels, with the Schumachers and or in.our. case Vivien and Hollie Harris. Our aunts are on a cruise for 14 days and they were going to cancel it but we told them not too. Jane mother's boyfriend,  Sean Cavanaugh is one of our main witnesses.  He saw what happened but didn't know they were our drinks. He tried to stop it but we drank the drinks and we were sharing a room with Amal and Janice after a party to celebrate  Vivien's big win of a race.