12

We finally made it back home. Kiki and Lisa stayed with us at our house and rode in Maura's rental instead of renting one for the time being . Jane had one so they could drive Jane or Maura's rental . We unpacked and everyone sorted their clothes so they could be washed  together,wfarms.
colored or darks.
We did a total of  loads of laundry and went to bed, since we already ate on the plane that Maura and Jane flew.

The following morning our aunts made us a nice breakfast after we worked out  and took showers or baths.  Jane and I cleaned the kitchen .

What would you all like to do today asks Hollie? We all saddled unison  relax and watch movies. 

We chose the movies and each of us cuddled with our spouses on the couch or the floor. Kiki and Lisa asked if we had mason Jars so they could can some chili for us,since they knew Vivien and I like having chili.  They got up and borrowed Maura's hummer.  They came back with several bags of fresh local farmers chili,fruit and  vegetables.  They started off making us lunch with smoothies since none of us were really hungry. They added flack seed and told us to drink a bottle of water too which we did.  We all decided to join in and learn how to can chili.

https://www.mexicanplease.com/taqueria-style-pickled-jalapenos-carrots/

Jane as being my niece at times with jokes canned soup in the actual can and said she was done

Aunties it took less than five minutes to do. Jane Clementine Rizzoli now get those nasty cans out of the jars and rewash them.  We have more canning to do.  Yes auntie, but it was funny.

We just laughed at my wife and Kiki gave us the look that it wasn't funny. Jane washed the two Mason Jars and put the two cans of soup away. We finished canning a put them away in the pantry and cleaned the area odd and put the knives and cutting board in in dishwasher and washed our hands. Vivien and Hollie started prepping the fresh clans to make clam chowder  and while Jane and Maura took off to get bread bowls and groceries for the next two weeks.

Aye how are my nieces really doing before Italy? Lisa they and my aunts were struggling but seems they are doing better. Whatever they did last night definitely changed their mood for sure.  You notice that too Lisa? Yes and I did too says Vivien.  The minister says this trial of Micah is going to take a few weeks. Are you two staying for the entire trial? Yes we want to support our nieces says Kiki.  We better plan on more people for Thanksgiving next week. The Rizzoli siblings along with Avery and June said they would return for Thanksgiving since they knew the trial would still be going on. Is there anyone else besides the people staying here for the trial coming? Yes Jaime and her two grandchildren which aren't kids anymore will be here.  Who is making what? I am going to try making tamales with my sisters and sister in law. We already ordered the meat to be seasoned to make it easier and the mass. We will begin making them this weekend a total of 24 dozen some for everyone to take home with them and some for us to freeze. I will make four turkeys. I will do the dressing.  We also take cans and other items to the church in boxes so they can give it out to the people who need it.  Vivien and I are buying 30 turkeys.  Lisa and I will  buy 70 and get the others to get the fixings.  I will test the Rizzolis now and they can also tell me what they are making.  We figured we go to Mick and. Corina's they have more room and the staff can help set up and clean afterwards.