6

The following morning we told the gals that Jane and I were going to make stew but with Halloween spin to it for dinner and on way back from Rafl we would pick up some French bread. They said they were going to the bakery to pick up dessert as Vivien promised for all and they would bring enough back for tonight's dinner and some round ones for lunch tomorrow for clam chowder for us, the Harris siblings and spouse and Hollie's parents.  Today for lunch was the last time we all would get together before everyone else flew home.  Hollie and Vivien  made Spanish omelets with fresh fruit, and expresso to wake is up.

You two up late?Yes and it looks like you were too. Maura and Jane I want to apologize for the situation with our aunts.  I won and was happy and wasn't watching how much you all drank at all none of this would of occurred. Vivien look at me.

I looked at Maura.

Yes we all were drunk but they could of put in your coffee, juice and anything else we drank.  Lee said he wanted us to blow our marriages when he got arrested.  It just happened at your celebration .

Jane and Maura hugged me and Jane said she agreed with Maura  too.  Jane and I started the stew for tonight's dinner in the crock pot and cut the mushrooms 🍄 but wouldn't put them in now. 

Hollie and Vivien laughed and Hollie noted the web pages in her calendar for next year's Halloween party for the kids party at her fire station 15

We cleaned up our mess and the breakfast and went for a walk with our coats on.  We couldn't believe we walked a total of ten miles and saw a young guy mowing am elderly couples yard and his girlfriend trimming the bushes out of pure kindness. We all gave them money which they took after awhile.

We better take a shower and get ready to go to Rafl for lunch.  Maur did you tell everyone that we weren't flying them back to Sacramento but the CO pilot that came with us and the other pilot you has fly in to Ontario? Yes.  They were glad I reminded them some were getting ready to buy their tickets. I also text everyone who is lives in Ontario and all the Harris family.  About what? ( Hollie asks)

J and I was thinking tonight after dinner we could fly to Italy and stay there for a few days and fly back here before you have to return to work. Two days of flying and two days of fun. Babe you up for it? Vivien sure I will take another day to recover. I won't be here for Micah's trial.  Hollie you need a break from reality.  I definitely do Jane. Are we flying in your plane or we getting tickets? Mine. After we take our showers we should pack so all we have to do is leave after we clean up.  I need to notify my station and human resources too. Maura do you mind if we take the Regan's with us? The more the merrier.

I contacted the fire station and human resounds than got a hold of Ken Regan widow to see if she ssx interested in going. Jaime and her two grandchildren, Anne and Thomas * Thomas use to be ruby but now is completely Thomas. Jaime used some of the money donated to her when our chief died in tahoe from fighting the fires) are no longer children were happy to be invited and they both were home from school break .