16

Auntie you going to be okay with Auntie Gloria alone, since she caught a head cold only? Yes Maura . Your mom is coming to stay with us just in case it turns into something else. We all have tested negative with covid but Esmi wants to make sure. She even gave us respirators to wear . Gloria is wearing hers even though she dislikes and I will be putting mine on too. I don't want to get covid again.

I wave goodbye from a safe distance and we say we love one another than I get in my vehicle and I see my auntie Kiki putting hers on as my mother drives up. 

Mom you brought them the third booster shot? Yes this is the last house hold to do . I left yours with Jane so you can give yourself one. I did show Jane how to do it . Okay great -  she is going to love poking me with a needle, since I don't like them.  Me a doctor and I don't like needles. Would you want me to do it instead and I will go back to get the one I left and the vial of one dosage? Yes.

I get out of my car and my aunts talk to me so I keep my mind busy. 

All done you know what to do. I will be right back. I am going to go get the one I left at Jane's.  Okay.  Use your key. We were going to be taking a nap. We will wait so you can be so kind to give it to us.

I left and my mother left too.  We live close by so it didn't take my mom long to get there.

Babe I get to torture you with love.  Nope sorry my mom gave it to me. Esmi you took all the fun out of it. Sorry.

We both laugh at Jane.  We wave by to my mother. 

Jane I feel like a pizza from Sienna's pizzeria . I ordered it already with two side salads and wings. Here it is now. Wow -  we even get the owner to deliver it. I figures I drop your food and Kiki's too. It seems  everyone who came back from Canada is having it delivered. Alesha is delivering some too than we are closing early. My delivery people called in.  They had to live suddenly for a family funeral. They lost their mother to covid and the other two lost a cousin and a father.  Even my dad is delivering.  Here is the pizza. HASTA. Did you get your third booster shot? Yeah -  Esmi came by to give us all and the employees at both my businesses.  Love you.  We love you too.

We washed up sprayed and sat down to eat using our own silver ware, plates with two beers.

J-  I am taking the next several days off to make sure I am still negative . Me too. Charles has covid so we closed the firm to get it sanitized and everyone is getting tested. So far 6 people have it. The court house is closed too. People caught it from there.  Avery and I were just lucky as well as Rebecca and  others who went to the funeral didn't catch it. I sent a fruit basket and having food delivered that will take Mrs.  Wright fifteen minutes to cook for the next three weeks. She said she is negative as well other members of their family so far especially, since they had a family reunion.

We ate our food and put the left overs away and the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

J no dessert tonight . No problem, we are both beat from flying.

We removed our make up,contacts and brushed our teeth. Jane changed into pajamas while I cuddled her and we nodded off after we kissed one another.