19

We finally finished with our shower and headed to the Harris home for dinner and bowling.

We arrived and baby girl aka our niece Avery Rizzoli looked at her aunt Jane and shook her head at both of us .

So dessert got out of hand I see. You two are not as young like several years ago. Watch your mouth baby girl. We still our your elders. Yes you are and the key word is elders.

Baby girl laughed and she and June helped Jane with her hot dish of raviolis.

Babe be nice. I am just a few younger than Jane. Babe but you don't get hurt like my aunts do. Not true. You hurt my back the other night..I just didn't complain. June you should of said something. Nope, I wanted to continue or you would of wanted to stop before I came. I see baby girl we aren't the only ones I gues not. Sorry aunties .

My aunts accepted my apology.

Did what happened? I hurt my ankle in the lounge. Dessert? Yup. I know the feeling. Laura and I are here but not to bowl. Mom and dad you too? Yes we are not getting younger and think we can do the same positions without getting hurt. Jackson can attest. We left Elite therapy to come here after picking up what we made for tonight.
Let's go eat.

Everyone Katelyn said the homeless projects for the colleges and Meals on wheels are doing well. Kiki how is the children's shelter doing?Amal they sed doing well too. Our main charities we donate to are doing well . Why don't we put all the monies tonight go to station 15 here and station 41. The ones we have people we love who work there. We know both chiefs, Casey (station 15) and Severide ( station 41), the one captain Joey at station 15, Stella at station 41 as lieutenant and Sylvie at station 15 as the paramedic. We hear they always needs funds for the widow and widower funds. With is each putting up a grand, we will split between both houses 28 grand fourteen for each that is only if Laura and Frankie pitching in if not 26 grand total. Laura and I will still pitch in. Everyone here are the accounts for each fire stations fund.

We all deposited 500 each to station. Casey and Severide text us right way with a huge thank and said the people working said thanks toom Everyone is bowling except for Laura and Frankie. We are almost done when we hear a big crash.

The rain and wind knocked down a huge tree hitting Frankie's truck and TJ car

The rain and wind knocked down a huge tree hitting Frankie's truck and TJ car. We immediately called 911 and they sent out station 15. Joey and Casey looked at the fallen tree and tell us they have another call to get too but too go back inside and the back up generator should be on for power to be back on. They said tree's are coming down left and right and we would be safe staying the night than cutting the tree ourselves because they barely made it through. I kissed my husband and told him to be safe. I kissed my wife too and we sent Casey in his truck food for them to have tomorrow for lunch or dinner.

Okay everyone we will figure out who sleeps where. Kiki and Gloria get one bedroom for sure. Esmi choose who you want to share a room with. I will share with Angela and Sean. We will stay in Joy's old room and Sean will sleep on the couch. Jane and Maura you can sleep in this room and Shawn since your single you can sleep on the couch. Amanda and Jason you can sleep in this room. We will sleep on the couch dad says Avery. We will sleep on the floor says William, Samantha, Tabitha and Kelly. In our bedroom Alesha and Sienna can sleep on the floor along with Nia and Jackson.

Everyone figured out the other places to sleep on the couches in the living room and family room, in the game room on the couch and floor. People were going to be all over using pillows from the bedrooms, closets , extras bedrooms and the couches. We got out all rhe extra blankets, sleeping bags, air mattresses we had to make everyone to be as comfortable as we could. We all cleaned up the kitchen and finished the bowling game. Nina , Barry, Tommy, Drew and Shawn won.

You guys we are bringing extra fire wood and we will keep the heater on too. The doors and house alarm is on. I hope you all left word that we are stuck here. The sheriff and police commissioner weren't happy but there was nothing they could do but use our landlines and their cells to check in and dispatch people areas to respond for safety. Kimberly therapist called to see how everyone was doing since she was home with the flu. Melina, Anne, and Danielle weren't here but at home. Kevin and Antonio called to see how they were. They said there power kicked back on with the generators and they had their guns ready just in case. A patrol car from the police department checked on them. Kono was home but was leaving to help out as well as Tony, MacKenzie, Gina and Tim. Simon and Chris were stuck at Blazer's because 4je roads were unsade to drive. Parker,Valerie and Christina left early so they were home safe and had their guns ready in case someone broke on because they had power. We eventually fell asleep around one that is Maur and I. Several were still awake when we went to one of the guest rooms.