She's cute

"nice to meet you, "she said, "I'm Sydney. "
"Of course I know who you are," she beamed," you're Sydney richards.. everyone knows you," she spoke quickly.
" I wouldn't say everyone", Sydney waved off, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but exactly how old are you? You look too young to even go to work," Sydney stated," take it as a compliment."
" Thank you, "she gushed," I'm 17.. a trainee"
Sydney nodded slowly "again very nice to meet you". She spoke softly, "we should hang out sometime, "she suddenly suggested.
Cherry's eyes nearly fell off their sockets,clearly shocked as she said" really?!"  almost screaming.
"Yeah, "she chuckled in amusement, "really. "
"That would be awesome," Cherry spoke enthusiastically," I'd love that. "
Sydney checked her watch," I really enjoyed talking to you Cherry. I got to go but I'll see you later" she waved goodbye before walking away with vanessa.
They climbed onto the escalator as the elevator was already occupied.
"Syd," Vanessa called out subtly as she pulled out her cell phone.
"hmm?" Sydney hummed she pulled her eyes off her phone and turn to a friend who was already flashing a light at her face.
She forced herself not to roll her eyes", seriously vanessa? I don't think the idea of you being my personal paparazzi is the most pleasant"
". I just need a good picture of you", Vanessa shrugged, "plus don't you remember she-devil instructing you to be more active on social media" she snapped yet another picture.
" I don't think Savannah would be appreciative over the pet name you gave her, don't you think? "
"Just smile and look pretty for the cameras sweetheart "Vanessa mimicked Savannah's voice. Sydney sighed defeatedly as she looked over her shoulder and gave her best smile.

INSTAGRAM

SydRichards_official

♥liked by TheLeone_R and 198 othersSydRichards_official: :)View commentssingularitae: wowguccitae:  :o! Wowjust now

SydRichards_official: :)
View comments
singularitae: wow
guccitae:  :o! Wow
just now

There, Vanessa cheered contently as she got the perfect picture," she devil is going to love this." This time Sydney couldn't help but laugh as they got off the escalator on the designated floor
", there are nicer names for her you know. "
"They don't match her persona,"
Vanessa shrugged as they open the door into the photo studio- precisely Sydney's second home recently, because she spent most of her day there.
Just as they walked in, the person they'd been talking about was impatiently tapping her heels on the wooden floor as she went over the content from yesterday's shoot with one of the directors.
Savannah had been personally assigned by Adam as her manager - scratch the word manager and replace it with personal torture. It's not as if Sydney despised to savannah, just... Didn't adore how she was so precise on every detail from her Instagram feed to the diet she didn't even know she had.
Just as Sydney came into view Savannah walked up to them with the tight smile painted on her red lips. Sydney and Vanessa glanced at each other before turning to her and mirroring the forced smile.
" Morning ladies," Savannah greeted the two nonchalantly.
"Hi, "they responded in unison as they followed her to the directors stable. What's the management team settled into their seats, the usual briefing commenced. Vanessa, who proclaims to be Sydney's self-employed assistant, made herself comfortable in one of the chairs as well. The management team had become accustomed to her by then and accepted her presence there, after all, Sydney was much more comfortable with her around so she insisted on Vanessa's (and Rose) presence being allowed ,to Adam.