" Eat what?All you keep is pasta and sandwich?" Pete this time was glaring at Vegas totally forgetting of the fact that he is his khun.

And vegas just rose his eyebrow"you should have told me about what you want to eat ,why did you eat it if you don't like it ?"

And at this one pete eyes lighten up with happiness " will you really make the food I say?"

"I would do that But I don't know how to cook" Vegas said with a small smile.

"Oh I s-" he suddenly stopped as his mind recollected all the talk from the start, the way he complemented, the way he argued and the way he scolded his khun about the food. At this comprehension his face just lost all the colors, his eyes were just showing terror.

Which made Vegas anxious "hey ,wha-" he was cut off by pete. As he started to bow to him, continuously mumbling apologies.

And Vegas was just so confused , one second he was happy and another second he just started to bow???

"Stop it" he demanded and the sub ordinate immediately stopped and stood there with his head hung low.

"What's wrong?" Vegas voice surprisingly came out gentle and calm.

"Khun Vegath ,iam sorry. I shouldn't have crossed my line. I heartily apologize to you , I just didn't realize what I was saying . I-"

"You are apologising for showing your concern? Are you sorry about that?" Vegas sounded disappointed.

"No. Of course not khun Vegath. Iam not sorry for caring about you."

"You care about me?" Vegas asked while looking at pete with his Honey brown eyes. Pete was just in loss of his words.

" Yes. I do , ah -no , I mean yes. I mean it's my duty and responsibility to care and protect you khun Vegath" pete answered slightly shuttering.

"Hmm" Vegas just hummed in response with a contagious smile.

" We should really go now " with this being said he entered his room. Pete followed his khun.

As they entered, pete was just fascinated by the room. Though the room gave him a few chills and vibes like his khun. But the head bodyguard was just so into the admiring that he ignored it.

The room:

The fact that the room was just in black was even more thrilling

"Did you like it?" Vegas questioned.

"Yes khun Vegath its just so beautiful"

"So, do you like it more than the room I shown you other day?"

And pete face fell as he heard the room being shown the other day. How could he forget that the man infront of him, was the admirer of his best friend,how could he so easily forget the reason behind his sadness was just that room. He just wished that he wasn't the one to see the room first.

So, for pete each and every room no matter , they are clean or just filled with mud and dust is better than that classy room.

"Yes ,far better than that khun Vegath."

"That's great, now come let's eat"

They both sat on the couches near the window , though pete first sat on the ground , Vegas ordered him to sit on the other couch. Pete just have to follow his khun 's orders.

Soon they were served their food, which were noddles.

Pete eyes filled with joy and happiness looking at the noodles..he hurriedly took the bowl from the servant , thanking her and just dived into his food., Finally sighing in satisfaction and in the pure happiness.

And Vegas was just looking at him with a soft smile.