Museum

Everything was busy inside a museum near Sierra Nevada. People still wanted to come into the museum and see the skeletons of earths extinct life.

However inside the dinosaur hall of the museum stood skeletons of multiple beasts from the past that looked far different from the ones that now once again roamed the wilds of the world now.

The most iconic of them all  was the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex. Which was currently in a pose were it was fighting another dinosaur.

This one a skeleton of an Ankylosaurus. In another display stood a skeleton of multiple ceratopsian dinosaurs.

These being Triceratops, Styracosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Centrosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Naustoceratops, and Pentaceratops.

In another display stood the lion of the Jurassic, the mighty Allosaurus. Which stood next to a skeleton of a Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus.

However directly across from it stood a skeleton of a Stegoceras which was next to a skeleton of a Parasaurolophus, an Edmontosaurus, and an Edmontonia.

There was also a display showing a skeleton of a Carcharodontosaurid, this one being Acrocanthosaurus.

Which was shown currently attacking a skeleton of an Iguanodon which was in a running position with it's head looking back at the Acrocanthosaurus.

However a person stood looking at the skeleton of the Acrocanthosaurus silently.

She had dirty blond hair and had two scars running across the bridge of her nose with the left side of the scars going all the way down to her cheek. And she was also wearing a red sweater with the hood covering her face, blue jeans, a dark green vest, and a pair of black running shoes.

This was Maisie Lockwood.

Maisie looked at the skeleton with both fear and rememberance.

She noticed how similar the skeleton was to the Giganotosaurus BioSyn had cloned in their valley that nearly killed her and her adoptive parents multiple times.

But it also reminded her mainly of Jake. Who could transform into an Acrocanthosaurus at will and was something of an uncle to her now.

Maisie just let out a soft sigh as she turned to walk away from the skeleton.

However she noticed a young boy with his mother talking about the Allosaurus skeleton.

Maisie glanced over at it briefly as she was reminded of her dinosaur form.

Maisie just walked over the marine reptile section and looked over at the Mosasaurus skeleton.

She remembered when news came out that the Department of Prehistoric Wildlife had killed the marine reptile of the coast of Hawaii.

She couldn't blame them. It was causing a lot of damage to the oceans ecosystems. Much more then any of the dinosaurs or Pterosaurs could do.

Maisie then looked up at the Elasmosaurus skeleton which looked like it was swimming.

Maisie just continued walking until she was outside of the museum.

Were she then walked a good distance away from the museum she looked around to see if anyone was watching.

When she was in the clear she then began to transform.

A few moments later in Maisie's place stood a now fully grown Allosaurus with brown stripes.

Maisie huffed softly as she then began the trek back home to Owen's cabin.

She looked at the highway and noticed people driving by her without a care in the world.