Episode 5 : The Story Of Ee Lee *IN NEED OF SERIOUS UPDATING*

DISCLAIMER : If you're under the age of 13, or if you're sensetive to rape, violence, murder, and scary stuff, I suggest you don't read this for your own safety. Also, credit to Wikipedia, Milwaukee Journal Sentinal, Asian Dawn, Madison.Com, Twin Cities Pioneer Press, and several YouTube Videos for the information. Thank you and enjoy.

Ee Lee was an Asian-American Woman who lived a very troubling life as she violently abused and murdered her own daughter, Anastasia in 2007, and was violently beaten, raped, and murdered by a group of thugs in 2020.

Ee Lee was born on March 14th 1984 in Thailand and moved to California in The United States before moving to Madison, Wisconsin where she met, married, and moved in with her husband, Chueneng Vang and his family. The couple had two children. A son whose name was never revealed to the public, and a daughter named Anastasia Pa Chia Vang. It seemed like Lee was living the happiest life she could've dreamed of, but unfortunately, she would take a very dark path that could completely change her life for the worst...

Lee was abusive to her daughter, Anastasia who she frequently beat ever since she was born. On this day, 15 years ago, on July 11th 2007, when Anastasia was just 1 month old, Lee violently grabbed her head and began slamming her head against a table and stuffing a blanket in her mouth, beating and choking her daughter to death.

Lee was arrested and charged with first-degree intentional homicide, first degree reckless endangerment, and two counts of child abuse. However, she was found to be incompetent to stand trial, so Assistant District Attorney Robert Kaiser sent the 24 year old woman to The Winnebago Mental Health Institute near Oshkosh for a full year.

However, after Lee was evaluated by psychologists at the mental health institute, they determined Lee suffered from psychosis and mental retardation. They determined she had the intellect of an 8-year-old.

Lee appeared cheerful when she was brought into the court, in stark contrast to her very somber appearance during her previous court hearings. When Dane County Circuit Judge Daniel Moeser asked Lee if she knew what she had done, however, she paused and said "No.".

Judge Moeser canceled her trial in late 2007 after he learned about Lee's mental complications from her psychiatrists and let her go.

If Lee was tried and found guilty of abusing and murdering her daughter Anastasia, she would have faced a maximum penalty of life in prison, plus 24 and a half years, as well as a $45,000 in fines.

Despite violently abusing and murdering her own 1 month old daughter, Ee Lee was a free woman and she did not have to face any consequences for killing her daughter. After she was released, she continued to live her normal free life. Unfortunately for her, her life in the free world would not last long and it would come to a complete end when she would least expect it...

On this day, 1 year ago, on September 16th 2020, 13 years after she murdered her daughter, Lee walked to Washington Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where she set up a blanket under a tree and layed down on the blanket to enjoy the nice weather. But the relaxing day soon turned into a nightmare for the 36 year old woman when a group of 11 African-American Teenagers walked up to Lee and demanded money from her. Lee refused to give anything to the 11 thugs, but instead of leaving her alone, they did the unthinkable as they all proceeded to take her clothes off and rape her while one of the teens recorded the horrific attack on his cell phone. One of the teens was even recorded saying : "I LOVE F*CKING CH*NK B*TCHES!".

After raping the 36 year old woman, the teenagers then beat her and dragged her to the pond and left her there to die and they left the park. Not long after the assault attack, Lee was found at the pond half clothed and unconscious, but she was still breathing and was rushed to The Froedtert Hospital, but died 3 days later from her injuries.