Chapter 1

Millianna POV

It's been three weeks since I adopted (y/n) and today I'm taking him on a simple job. "Hey Milli, are you gonna have time for all those jobs? You've got like eight of them and none pay that much?" Risley asked, "Oh they're not for me. I'm gonna take a job and let (y/n) do it and get the money. A simple job should be perfect for him." I said, suddenly a magic bullet hit one of the jobs on the board! It was the hardest and the one with the biggest reward available! I looked at the door and found (y/n) standing there, but I could tell that wasn't my son, it was Zeref. "That one." Zeref said before walking away, "Your kid can be a little scary you know that Milli." Risley said, "Yeah." I said as I grabbed the job, "Well it'll take us to Magnolia, so maybe I'll go see Ersie." I said.

"Millianna, where is the doll!" Zerif said as he frantically searched the apartment, "Oh does someone want his dolly?" I mocked, "WHERE IS SHE!" I snapped as his eyes became darker and more intense, "I put it in the wash! It was filthy!" I said, "YOU'RE GONNA DROWN HER!" he said as he ran to the washing machine and tore his doll from the water, "Never again! She will bathe herself!" he said, "Just give me (y/n) back so we can do this job for you!" I said, "Fine, oh and he has Pheonix Slayer magic." he said as he returned control to (y/n), "Wet." (y/n) said as he put his doll in a towel.

We went to Magnolia, I decided to complete the job first and then see Erza. I wanted to tell her about (y/n)...condition. The job was simple a dark guild took root nearby, all we have to do is take them down. "BAD KITTY RESTRAINT TUBE!" I shouted as I restrained several of the dark guild members, "PHINIXIAN TEMPEST!" (y/n) shouted as he slashed his arms sending a wave of air slamming into dozens of wizards into the wall. "DIE!" a man shouted as he tried to stab (y/n), "(Y/N)!" I cried as I tried to cast my spell to save him, but it was nowhere fast enough to save him in time! "I won't let you hurt my master!" a woman said as she emerged from his backpack!

 "DIE!" a man shouted as he tried to stab (y/n), "(Y/N)!" I cried as I tried to cast my spell to save him, but it was nowhere fast enough to save him in time! "I won't let you hurt my master!" a woman said as she emerged from his backpack!

"GONZALES!" (y/n) said happily as he hugged her, "Master please stay close! I shall protect you!" she said as she scooped up my son and cut down dozens of wizards. We were almost finished when the doors exploded and swords flew in nearly impaling me, "YOU HAVE ANGERED THE FAIRY TAIL GUILD! REPENT WHILE YOU CAN!" a woman said as she loomed over the guild.

"ERZIE!" I said happily as I hugged her, "M-MILLIANNA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Erza said nervously, "MAMA!" (y/n) cried, "MY KITTEN!" I said as I sprinted to (y/n), "KITTEN!" Erza said in shock as she passed out

Erza took us to the guild hall, "So I'm an aunt now, t-that's nice!" Erza said, "(y/n) sweetie why don't you go play with Natsu." I said as I released (y/n) on the Fairy Tail guild and once he was out of earshot it was time, "Erza I need help!" I said, "Help with what?" Erza asked, "It's about (y/n)! He's special, every so often he'll..." I began to say before a gun went off, "Oh God! He found Asuka! AUNTIE'S COMING!" she said as she sprinted away. A few minutes later Erza came back covered in scratches, burns, and bruises, "Everything's fine now. Asuka only shot Natsu. So what's up with (y/n)? He seems perfectly fine to me." she said, "N-Nothing I-I guess I'm still getting used to being a mom." I said with a nervous laugh, "Nonsense, you're a great mom. (y/n)'s a lucky kid to have you." she said sweetly as I looked past her at Zeref who was aiming a powerful spell at Erza.

(y/n) POV

"Hello (y/n), I'm Lucy. I'm a friend of your aunt." Lucy said sweetly, "Hello." I said as I ignored her and looked for my doll, "What are you looking for?" she asked, "Gonzales." I said, "MY NAME IS IMITATIA!" Imitatia snapped as she walked out of her hiding spot, "M-Michelle?!" Lucy said in shock, "Hello big sister." Imitatia said, "Why are you back? I-I thought you..." Lucy said, "I died Lucy, there's no way around it. I still care about you, but you left me on your desk to collect dust!" Imitatia said, "I'm sorry! I thought you'd like to be closer to me." Lucy said, "Leaving now." I said as I began to walk away, "OH NO YOU DON'T!" Imitatia said as she grabbed me, "PHEONIX KICK!" I shouted as I spun around and kicked her into Natsu, "So you wanna fight? Fine, I wouldn't be much of a guardian if I couldn't beat you in a brawl!" she said as she lunged at me, suddenly Natsu roared and made Imitatia lose her footing tripping her, "Ok we'll call it a draw for now." Imitatia said.

Millianna POV

'I wish I could've told Erza about (y/n), but at least they met.' I thought, "Hey! Cat girl!" Imitatia said, "Yes?" I said slightly annoyed, "You tried to drown me. You're gonna pay for that!" She said as she began to draw her sword, "Restraint tube." I said, "YOU BIT-!" she shouted as she turned into a doll again, "Very good Millianna. You didn't let my existence slip." Zerif said, "Bad Kitty Restraint Tube!" I said hoping to seal him away or better yet kill him! "That's adorable, but you should never try to bind a God." he said as my spell began to burn, "Oh, and if you were hoping for my death keep in mind killing me will likely result in (y/n)'s death as well. And unlike Natsu, he doesn't have a magic book to rewrite to save him." he said coldly.